Reviews for Opened Feelings
Wanderer Whatsoever chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Wow, how could I let myself find this gem-fic so much late! T-T

You know what, out of all the fics support this pairing (sadly ther're quite few -*-), this is absolutely the best one I've ever read. You prose and grammar is quite decent but the best thing absolutely love is the solution you give for this pairing - have to believe in each other so they could share any burden to each other. Also everyone here seems pretty much stay perfectly IC. Only little downside for this fic is just that it is quite short though - your story deserves to be multi-chapter, it would definitely turn out to be the very epic story.

One thing I confused though and sincerely hope that you could reply me, Dosen't Nakoruru supposed to no longer have her own permanent human body since the end of SS2 game? Well, I'm not entirely sure about this because I never got a hand on fews of last SS game, also never watch SS anime though. So I really don't know if there's anything change about Nakoruru's fate - that would make me really happy since I always feel very sad to think that she no longer had her own mortal body at the end of SS2. A good girl like her certainly deserves to have her own happiness. T-T

Anyway, I still hope that you might consider giving another try for the fic about this pairing, I really like how you create such a story concept that could apply 100% perfect for pairing like this.
memmek10k chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
this was pretty good
Teh Red Mage chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Nice, we need this section to grow. Thanks for the wonderful fic.