Reviews for Fall For You
Karen chapter 36 . 4/14/2013
I love this story. Please finish it.
bluelook14 chapter 37 . 1/10/2013
Why haven't you updated! its been 4 years! i love your story! if you didn't die then why haven't you updated!i'll give you my email and i want explanation of why you haven't written. it's . leave your pen name on the email so i know it's you
BellaLove14 chapter 37 . 12/29/2012
Hi! You said you were due in December and it's almost over so I'm assuming I can say congratulations! This story is amazing though and I can't wait for you to finish but noooo pressure. You've probably got a little one now! :)
vamp.ladybug chapter 37 . 8/9/2011
I like where this story is going and even though I have no room to talk I hope you update soon!

mysterygirl97 chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
i do not have a fanfiction account, so dont go looking for me. i just wanted to tell you that i am loving this story and to ask if you would please kill mike. i never liked him not even in the books. im just about to start chapter twelve, and i thought that i would ask. i would also like you to know that i only review the best of the best authors and stories, and there arnt alot of them. please keep up the good work, and i absoutly love what your doing with this.

peace, hope, love, and dance,

-mysterygirl97
Guest chapter 37 . 11/30/2010
Love this story! I hope u get a chance to finish it .
Reecee chapter 14 . 11/27/2010
I am loving your story ! It's one of my favorites. You probably have the answer by now, but the fuzzy stuff on the wind is the pollen released from the catkin of a male Aspen Poplar tree.
pigglet.93 chapter 37 . 11/1/2010
I really hope you finish this story. It had/has sooo much potential. It's on my top fav stories for a long time. I have re-read this story so many time. Please update as soon as possible
deedee cullen chapter 37 . 10/30/2010
Awww i miss this story so much it used to be my fav i found it again the other day i really wished you would have finished it
sexymama25 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
i can't wait to read the next chapter
finessan chapter 37 . 6/27/2010
Hope this one continues, waiting to see want happens.
Fuyutaro son chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
on the one hand, that is such a stupid thing to do, such a clinging stupid obsessive thing to do, but on the other hand, i would have done the same thing for love.
Fuyutaro son chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
urg, i guess that means that the next chapter is going to be a flashback chapter, T_T i never like those. T3T
bbonin chapter 37 . 5/15/2010
I'm waiting for a new chapter :)
fallunder chapter 33 . 4/27/2010
Naughty Bella and Edward in the dressing room was f-ck awesome.