Reviews for Brought together by Fate
Guest chapter 16 . 10/3/2014
Write more chapters!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/2/2014
Please continue this amazingly written story!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/29/2014
Please update. I've been waiting forever.
Conner chapter 16 . 8/19/2014
Very we'll written you gave kenichi more power. You also made miu more lovey. Again nice story and keep up with the story
dragonicdevil chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
please can't you continue with the story? I REALLY like it
Guest chapter 16 . 2/5/2014
Please, please, please finish the story! It seems as though their is about to be a developement between Kenichi and Miu. And he still dosent know she is the girl he gave the cat badge to!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/5/2014
Dude. When are you going to update this? Come on man, im begging you! This was such a great story! You cant just leave it as it is!
Eltyr chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
Will there be more?
greycloud6 chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
i was wonering if you were ever going to update this story even after such a long time its a really great story
KnightAngel765 chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
Just wanted to say that I really like this story even if it is a little rough around the edges. I really like this chapter due to the fact that we never really do see Miu spending time just being a normal person. I'm very glad you've decided to continue this story and I hope that you update soon.
Seraph of Starlight chapter 16 . 2/5/2013
PLEASE KEEP GOING! I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS! THIS FOLLOWS THE ANIME REALLY CLOSE, AND I HAVEN'T HAD THE CHANCE TO READ THE MANGA! TT
kaithelonechampion chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
I really love your story! Aside from forgettinh some words sometimes it's absolutely amazing! Please update soon!
TheHard chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Loved this chapter (I like the story so far, but this was pretty funny!). I just remembered the first chapter of the manga, and all the suffering and runing trying to escape that Kenichi did xD...
Jbeadle88 chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
A very nice calm filler chapter
Jbeadle88 chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
"I didn't. I won't have you nearing her." near her maybe? Anyway can't wait for the mothers day fluff (prolly) fest.