Reviews for Lily's Will
Red Ampersand chapter 34 . 1/12
That last sentence just had be bawling in my seat, this is such an amazing story. It really encompasses what I really look for in a Chair Fic, the characterization of each persona was well thought of, from their actions to dialogue. I was easy to picture this happening on the real life series itself! Congratulations on finishing the fanfic, and I hope you continue to write even more!
therealjainasolo chapter 35 . 9/14/2014
Wow! This was amazing! I laughed, I cried and I absolutely loved it.
So good
xx
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 34 . 7/21/2014
Loved every bit of this story! absolutely amazing! I cried and laughed mostly at the Dorota parts lol... but again loved it!
dile chapter 34 . 7/1/2014
Wow ! Amazing! There aren't enought words for that! I read it in three days! I am addicted officially! This is superbe..even if i' m not french...but seriously ...you are the best ff writer..you should write another one like this ...
NoSecretsHere chapter 34 . 6/19/2014
You my friend have a talent. I stayed up to 2 in the morning reading this only to fall asleep two paragraphs from the end. Now that I've finished it, I can't tell you how amazing it is. Everything felt so right, felt so cannon. I felt like this was a Gossip Girl movie I was picturing in my head. It was that good! And don't listen to those haters who told you otherwise, they were just jealous because they couldn't write something this good
tna1 chapter 35 . 5/23/2013
I must say...i have only one word for ur stories...AWESOME. JUST AWESOME... its perfect the emotions n ..welll everything.. I have no words... Great...
Gabi107book chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
You should make a sequel with Will and Bianca! It would be amazing, even if its only a short story! Please please think about it! Loved the whole story absolutely amazing especially the last part 3!
JilySoulmate's chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
this story is unique Lovely and brilliant
iALLIEgator chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This is amazing! i love it to bits!
Hart chapter 27 . 4/5/2013
Hi! I couldn't find the pics on your photobucket account.. do you still have them?
katido chapter 34 . 2/15/2013
This story is incredible, amazing, I've loved it.

thanks a lot for your job.
Roxy54 chapter 34 . 2/3/2013
Loved it! Especially the end where you flash forward and tie everything up. The last line is the best.
imjustwriting chapter 35 . 11/13/2012
Just finished reading this entire story and I loved every single second of it. I love your stories. I love the way you write. Keep up the fantastic work my dear! xoxo
leightedandnian chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
nd this fanfic is more than perfect too
fullermy chapter 34 . 9/26/2012