Reviews for And Death Shall Have No Dominion
Nightraze chapter 3 . 10/14/2015
This is really awesome! I really love everyone’s characterisation and the dynamic between all the characters is really interesting and enjoyable to read. I really love Grievous and how you write him, and the explanation you came up with involving how he was modified (I also like how you used some of his backstory from wiki in this). Ahsoka was also cool, and I like how she is having an inner-battle between being practical and the Jedi Order teachings.

The only thing I could maybe question is how easily Ahsoka was knocked down (multiple times), I know she didn’t complete her Jedi training, but she was still very skilled for a padawan, especially since she used to be Anakin’s padawan (someone I’m sure you know is a very skilled combatant). She is also quite skilled in hand-to-hand combat, so even without a lightsaber she is skilled in a fight. As well as having her natural Togruta agility and Force ability… I just don’t think she would be so easily taken down.

Still, I really enjoyed this story so far, and I hope one day you will decide to continue it.
The What-If Writer chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
This was just brilliant. Excellent writing and characterization. I especially love your work with Grievous here. Its sad that it ended here, but I enjoyed it.
D4rK Sid3 chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
I like this story a lot. Not only it does show that Grievous, modified as he was, can be extremely efficient in what he does, yet, I sense that this change of personality, back to the way he is, is better.

As for Ahsoka, I like what you've done so far, and I cant wait for the next chapter.

From Houston
D4rK
Montigoma chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
I just read through this story and I really liked it. You make Grievous a character that's good enough to rival Kel'Thuzad in Frostblood. Plus, it's kinda cool to see that not everyone has just assumed Ahsoka as dead. And what a cliffhanger you ended this chapter with! You're probably busy in RL and stuff, but please try to write up an update for this story (and Frostblood!) soon.
BeastRage the Hunter chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Please write more! I enjoy this story alot.
PerpetualHollow chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Damn another great but dead story. Why is it the well written stories for this fandom are always unfinished.
Maneki Neko chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
I'm really hoping this story isn't dead. It's been almost a year since your last update, but I've seen people come back from longer hiatus'. So... Update? Please? I'm really liking this story! It had a nice hook, good description, characterization... I could go on. :3
Llealynarisia chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
I originally started reading this story for Grievous only. However, you managed to pull me into getting interested in the other characters as well. I like where you've gone with Ahsoka's character and I've already become fond of Isaac (the poor guy). It will be very interesting to see what will happen with Rex and his former commander. :) But I'm wondering where Isaac went. Did he go with Grievous, or did he head out on his own on the dock?
Snippysoka101 chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
More?
Don't Be Such A Sour-Wolf chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
It's hard to believe that the story isn't dead, it's been almost a year.

But I shall keep my hopes up, please update again soon you have a load of readers who want to find out what happens to Ahsoka. She's just bumped into Rex, you cannot leave us hanging there.

Please update soon
Alelia chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
Don't stop writing this is one of my favorite star wars fics ever!
hoysterrule123 chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Please update this! It is really good! Honest! Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with sprinkels on top? okay then ... PRETTY PLEASE WITH MARSHMELLOWS, CHOCLATE SAUCE, SPRINKLES, A MICROWAVE AND A BLUE BIRO PEN ON TOP? PLEASE! UPDATE!
hoysterrule123 chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
What's happened? You are ding really well, dont leave it here! I NEED to know what happens! UPDATE!
DemonicChaos896 chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
I love this fic so much! You did a great job explaining how the characters survived and their personalities are spot on! Great work so far, I look forward to the next chapter. :)
pride1289 chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
My reaction to the ending:

*is reading last few sentences*

They stared at each other.

“Ahsoka Tano?”

“Rex?”

OH YOU WHORE! D8

Rarhg! This needs MUCH more updates!