Reviews for TUAOA Naruto One half
Kage Bijuu chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Sasuke lefted then that is very sad still.
Kage Bijuu chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
I so feel sorry for the guys that got beat up by Sakura Rage form.
Kage Bijuu chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Thisi s a very good start of a story and say Drown Banshee doesn't work for Sakura I say it should be called the spring of drwoned manically banshee.
Solvdrage chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Spring of the Drowned Banshee...and barely anything changed. Lol.

But I did notice a mistake. Hinata isn't bisexual.

She's NARUTO-sexual
god of all chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
pensuka chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
nice cant wait for what happens next here please keep up those chapter updates
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Total awsomeness.

C.D.
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
You've totally failed to capture the essence of Ranma 1/2. There is no difference in personality between the cursed person's curse form and their original form. The only difference is their physical form. That's why Ranko acts exactly the same as Ranma. They are the same person with the same personality, but have different bodies.
Shippuuryu chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
pretty good, some rushing but overall one of the better genderbending naruto stories
Muroshi chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
I love the concept of this story and though short it is well written. I would really like to see this setup explored more in depth.
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
...creepy... AND PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
...interesting... but I'm worried: wouldn't a GIRL naruto fair badly by being with JIRAIYA for 3 years?
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
interesting...and there's a game that can be down loaded for free in the Nintendo DSi shop for a limited time...;
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
...odd... although it would be funny if someone evil fell into a spring that turns them good...
daylitdream chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
I laughed.. a lot. thanks for making my day and cheering me up .