Reviews for Snap
Blistful2006 chapter 1 . 3/6
Man did not see that end coming but totally should have I suppose what with his feelings on himself and all. Dark as ever but enjoayable.
kezcullen chapter 2 . 1/14
off to the volturi perhaps...
petitpain chapter 2 . 5/25/2017
Well this fic deserve its name for sure. Thanks for sharing (I guess) :) nice work
ladymagna1100 chapter 2 . 3/31/2016
Excellent job on this fic.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 2 . 1/16/2016
Fantastic story. Really well done. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
griezz chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
To me, this kind of Edward is simply just another religious fanatic who kills in the name of religious beliefs. The biggest mystery about him is why he doesn't just kill himself. After all, the reason most believers avoid suicide is that they think suicides go to Help. However, if Edward is already damned, then he isn't losing anything by taking his own life; better that he just do it and get it over with.
Alex-Blakke chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
I kinda liked it, though I really hoped Bella wasn't actually dead and would claw her way out of the ground or something.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
I'm confused how if she were already in the process of changing due to the venom that Edward injected into her how breaking her neck would kill her? Wouldn't the venom just heal the fracture? Unless maybe the spinal cord was severed and thus the heart stopped. Definitely no HEA this time.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
This story was a TwiFanFictionRecommendation. U were right to warn that it is dark. Can't wait to see how u end this.
r chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
It's. . . .simply heartbreaking.
wardlyman chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
This story played upon a edward with less control.
wardlyman chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
SORRY BUT I fucking yelled out laughing. DAMN
Hikingurl48 chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
Wow. Great writing, sad story. I always thought the whole "soul" thing was a bit of a cop out on Meyers part.
Wendyg63 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I loved it all but wasn't expecting the snap. Why didn't he keep her?

Different ending, but good.
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Holy shit. WTF. No you didn't? Well you did say angst and tragedy. Guess you were right. Totally to sad for me. The the writing was good.