Reviews for Snap
simplyunwordable chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
that was really sad. I mean, it was well written and original, but it made me cry. I think it's good to read something sad every now and then..but that was just heartbreaking. I cant really say i liked it, because it was painful to read. But it was admirable. I think I'm going to go read some sickeningly fluffy fanfiction now...sorry I cant fully appreciate it...but if it helps, i had to keep reading through it...it's an addicting concept, and an addicting little story. You are an amazing writer.
rcorrine chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
as morbid as it was, it was beautiful too.
paper.creations chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
I...don't know what to say - you've left me rather speechless.

Of course Edward buried her in his meadow. That is such an Edward thing to do.

I was kind of hoping - selfishly - that Bella would pop up all vampiric and be like "Nice try, fool", but she didn't. She actually died. I think that's a first in my books.

It was gorgeous, of course. You have a wonderful way with words.

I really liked the part with Angela, you could really see her kind heart shine through. I can't believe you killed Tyler though. I guess Edward not intervening would have caused deaths to both parties of the accident. Good thing Edward already killed Bella!

This story made me sad, granted. But it was also very pretty, very poetic and very touching. I loved it, and I'm so glad I got to read it.

Congrats on the fantastic two-shot. I loved every second of it from the attack - which was chilling - to the sad - and slightly creepy - realization that he had buried his book-love underneath his meadow.

-Maggie
reddish.ruse chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Oh my. That ending was haunting. You know when you watch a movie or read something and you just feel weird after? I feel kind of weird. But it's a good weird. I ramble in reviews, sorry. I really liked that, though.. hm. I'm sort of at a loss for words, which isn't very helpful in a review, woops. Maybe once the weirdness wears off I'll review the first chapter with coherency. Really though, I did like it. You're a great writer.
closet-twilighter chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Oh my God!
Lizzie Hopscotch chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
whoa that was morbid...and creepy...and brillaintly written

much hugs

lizzie hopscotch
CrazyLikeaBear chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
WOW...i had a moment of silence when that was done. your piece was phenomenal. so full of grief...i'm glad most fanfics aren't so depressing, but you REALLY captured the horror of what would have happened had Edward lost control...what makes it even worse is that he doesn't know what he was missing...and yet he still feels it somehow...so terrible. thank you...i hope to read more from you soon!
Holly78 chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
I know you said this chapter was harder for you to write but it is absolutely beautiful. Morbid and haunted yes but still beautiful. I love the decomp references throughout and I love how you portray Edward dealing with what he did. I know other fics like this have him bounce back from it because of his family and Bella but I think your story is more of how it would have gone done had Edward really attacked her the first day. Again it is beautifully haunted. :) Great job.
Holly78 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I am not sure what to say. I have read other stories were Edward attacks Bella on the first day of school but in those stories the authors often times rush through to get to the parts where she is a vamp and then they fall in love and whatnot. I really like that you don't do that. I like that we are hearing it through Edward and I like how he is unsure of himself and how he handles losing control, and the aftermath. I feel Edward snapping her neck is a very "Edward" thing to do and I love how you show his reasoning for it and Alice's shriek as she makes her decision. It is very well writen and I am not going to lie a little heartbreaking.
Wolfshadow31 chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
Well, as you said in your description it is dark. lol. I didn't like it for that reason only. It has nothing to do with your writing. You are a good writer, and the story was well written and thought out. I just felt kind of hollow after reading it. It wasn't that it felt incomplete either - it was just a very sad read for me, and I felt kind of empty after reading it. Maybe that was the point? ;)

You did a good job with the characters, and the emotional struggles. Please don't think I am flaming you - I'm not. I didn't like how the story played out(personal preference), but I do like how you told it(very well actually!), if that makes sense?

In short, I like your writing - just will steer clear of the dark ones next time. ;) I look forward to reading some of your other stories...
nothingleft chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
Very dark, but that's what would have happened. Good thing SM saved them! ;P
hartfordamy chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
i really liked it. i didnt think it was to morbid, because if it was not morbid it would not have been so interesting. its sad that she died and that the other kid in the accident died. but i also thought it was a clever change, because edward does not save him because bella is not there. i saw well done. i love angela, and i'm glad you showed how nice she is. when i read the first 12 chapters of midnight sun, i really enjoyed listening to angela's voice, it was one of my fav parts. anyway, your story, however dark and creep, was very enjoyable to read. thank you for writing it!
Romance and Musicals chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
This story is really good. It was very morbid and depressing, but excellent. That kiss was amazing. I liked the fact that even though Edward barely knew Bella and killed her, she still affected him greatly.
OhhhSkyler chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
Huh. What a weird story... But I suppose that's why I like it.

I hate stories that are always the same. I love those mystery ones that keep you on the edge of your seat.

At first I thought you were going to make it so Bella was somehow still alive. Then I thought you were going to make Edward fall for Angela or something. How delusional is my mind?
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
Normally I don't like this kind of darkness but yours was so well written. I could really feel the pain and sorrow of Edward's decisions. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more.
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »