Reviews for Snap
geosgirl chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Very heartbreaking...but beautiful.

Alice's line killed me - “Please,” Alice almost begged. “I know what you want. Please. She was going to be my friend too.”
dijurido chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
This was so sad but really good, I didn't expect him to do that at the end of chapter one! Wonderful job!
Alejandra111 chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
WOW! This was just ... WOW~! LOVED IT! Sad, but great writing!
flecour chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
I didnt think it was too morbid, you're doing a great job! ) Im assuming since its and E&B story that she is really a vampire...I guess Ill have to wait it out and find out! )
marauder-fangirl chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
What a sad ending for Edward.. I won't lie, I kinda hoped the venom would override anything Edward did...
Princesskitsune17 chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Oh my god!

this is so good, please hurry up with the next chapter
jantanamo chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I really love the atmosphere you build with your writing. This is something that I really appreciate in Derailment and now with Snap as well. The tone speaks to me as much as what is actually happening.

And boy, what happened in this chapter was crazy! You've done a great job showing us the vampire side that is led by their instincts. I totally thought that kiss was leading to more, but did NOT expect the neck snap! My jaw fell and I think I caught a few flies with that ending.

Great start and I'm looking forward to more.
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Holy snapping duckshit!

I did NOT see Edward's decision coming, but by god I was on the edge of my seat reading this one. What a wonderful premise for a story - more please!

Oh, and it's wonderful to see you writing again darl, I'm a big fan of your work...
manic ayla chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
oh. my. gosh. this is fantastic. amazing. i love this. :)
CrazyLikeaBear chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
i was shaking after i read that...SHAKING...from sadness..and fear...and...absolute utter sorrow. that was AMAZING. so wrong..so sad..omg...poor bella...poor edward...what he COULD have had kills me just as much as the story. i'm going to go cry now...wow...
Hyper Puck chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
WHAT? That was such a surprise ending!
OhhhSkyler chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I-I-I don't even know what to say right now. I can't come up with anything remotely coherent. It's just so... gawh, I can't even explain it.

You've captured Edward's thoughts so well, and you've thoroughly surpised and shoked me various times. And those last two lines... just, wow. This story is exactly what I was expecting, yet you've bewildered me throughout the entire fanfic. I don't know how to decipher my own feelings for this story. But don't worry, I love it nonetheless.

I honestly cannot wait to read more.

Skyler, aka Edward's future girlfriend (Alice just hasn't had the vision yet)
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Wow. That was disturbing, to say the least. I had figured he was going to try to do something to actually kill her, but snapping her neck never crossed my mind. Considering the title it probably should have, but I was thinking of it in terms of his control. With the venom I think she's still going to live. What will that final act do to their relationship? I don't know that I'd take kindly to someone trying to kill me twice. The first was a slip in control; the second was rather deliberate.

Or I could be up in the night. Alice did scream, after all.

Can't wait to see where this takes us.
Modern Audrey chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Wow! Very dark, very intense. I loved it, but I kind of hated it at the same time. Poor misguided Edward.

And yet...I wonder, with the venom in her system, how effective a snapped neck would truly be?

I would be interested to know about how many chapters you have planned for this?
LindyP chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Did he just kill her! OH God, that is too sad!

LindyP :)