Reviews for Snap
Mitzi1958 chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
So sad! I think Alice keeps her mind as empty as she can with Edward around because she knows that Bella was Edwards soulmate and if he would ever figured it out he would go to Italy. Very moving story, I just wonder if Edward will ever find his soulmate now that Bella is gone. Here is a thought I had while reading your story, the transformation was already starting so even when Edward broke her neck wouldn't she still have become a vampire? Just a thought.
LJ Summers chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Oh morbid in the extreme!
I love it.

I can see this happening and it's sad and I feel for this poor boy, really, who found out that he couldn't make it right. Sometimes, there's no do-overs and you can't make it better.

Fantastic little story.
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
How had I not seen this before?

Awesome cliffy ending to this chapter. :)
A little Blur-ry chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
That was incredibly sad, but I sort of loved it... very well written
TheWritingFreak chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Well, that would have put a stop to the rest of the Twilight series huh? lol. In a weird and morbid way I liked this.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
god way to make me cry. really loved the story. It's very well written
teaisnice chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
I'm crying. This is so beautiful. The end sentence wrapped it up perfectly and summarised in a few words Edward's anguish and pain. Such an amazing piece of fanfiction.
FlyingHeadFirst chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Even though that was horribly sick and twisted, I smiled at the end. Some Twilight fics just need to end this way. I cried reading this so in other words, it was perfect :)
snickers937 chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
that was really well written, ur amazing, i can't believe it's completed though, and i really wish there was more to the story.

can't u find a way? maybe u can make bella wake up or something? well obviously ur genius and capable of figuring something out

just plz consider adding more to the story, it's really sad u had to end it after only two chapters.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Well written, gut wrenching at the end, I really liked it but IT JUST SUCKED HOW HORRIBLY WRONG EVERYTHING HAS GONE FOR EDWARD! Just wrong,.
euphoricxdreamer chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
I've got tears in my eyes.. I need to go read a fluff so i don't start sobbing.
mj812 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
That was ...beautiful. I don't know what else to say. BEAUTIFUL.
DarBear67 chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
I'm am speechless! Utterly speechless! I have no words to describe how amazing this was. I feel as if this doesn't do the story justice but, this was truely amazing and emotional. 3
loomie chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
I wish Alice had shown him some visions
MajoringinFandoms chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
That's so sad... My eyes watered a bit and I only realized I was crying when my vision went fuzzy and I blinked... :( I wish he'd turned her, then he'd know happiness. You've inspired me. I kind of want to write a story like this, except Bella comes back from the dead.

Hell-Oh zombies...