Reviews for Snap
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Holy crapsticks! Saw this recc'd on Deviants of the Dark, so glad I clicked, this first chapter is awesome! Love it to bits :D

Now I'm off read the next...
a secret admirer chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Heartbreaking. Truly heartbreaking but beautifully so. Such irony when you put this next to the original story, and you know how things could have been... (well you know, if vampires actually existed and all that ;)

Edward really is his own worst enemy.

You're a very talented writer, I haven't even blinked while reading I think. I was definitly moved.

Thank you.
a secret admirer chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Wow, I realize this story is like ancient, but I just had to review. This is so good! Soory can't linger I have a second chapter to read but the second review will be more elaborate.
morrisdee chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Beautiful. I had to read this twice, it was that good.
lambcullen chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
WOW!

I don't have the words... it was awesome! So utterly perfect!

Strae chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
This was amazing. Wonderful job, I loved how morbid this was.
PiinkDanzer chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
Good story but really sad!
unicornhime chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
This was beautifully written. Congratulations on making me tear up. ;_;
daisy3853 chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
omg... the ending of the first chapter shocked the hell out of me, and this chapter just moved me to tears. the image of charlie sobbing in her truck and the last few lines especially... when Edward is over her grave. ack!

i love how destroyed Edward is over what he's done.

thank you for writing this! i really enjoyed it, in a sad, morbid way. ;)
Aniveria chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
this feels eerily closer to edward's true nature. his way of protecting her in death.
Burnt Turkey chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
I'm always intrigued by those fics that explores a darker side in the series, and I can say this is one of the most haunting I've encountered. Haunting in a good sense.

That titbit of Bella's in chapter one was bittersweet in the best way and I don't find Edward's mourning over what will never be as morbid as fascinating and in canon regarding that shift that supposedly happens in their vampire nature.

Good written and kind of sad, but I'm so glad I came across it.
Burnt Turkey chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I always enjoy when an author takes the risk to make something darker, and this is what I consider a more realistic approach at Edward's nature and his course of action after that first encounter.

I'm intrigued about the out-coming.
sophie921 chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
Cloying sweetness of decay - Edward is more dead now than he ever has been.
sophie921 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
You did an excellent job with a very sad and angsty subject. How does a murderer make amends to his victim?
AnnaCovey chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
So sad. So.. true? I don't know. I liked it..
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »