Reviews for Snap
miaokuancha chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Nicely crafted AND written with heart. I understand why you like this one the best of all your work so far, even though it is so dark.
swimmer4 chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Beautifully and sensitively written. It may seem odd to say I enjoyed it but I did. Sad yes, but maybe truer as to how the story should have been written but alas that is the beauty of fiction - the possibility of so many endings to the same scenarios. I planning on reading more of your work. I thought it was that good.
princecharmingstoolate chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Wow. That was really well written. Really morbid, as you said, but I liked it, because it's moving. It leaves an impact.

Nice job.
dihenydd chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
I loved this story. I was almost disappointed there was a chapter 2 since I thought the ending to Chapter 1 was perfect but so was the ending to this chapter. It all has a lovely completeness about it. Thank you.
MEL24FAN chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
I really thought Edward woulnd be able to live with what he did and take his own life. I guess living in misery for the rest of your existence would be worse.
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Wow, this is how it totally could have hone down. I expect to see Edward die in the next chapter.
Dahlia DeWinter chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
So refreshing! What an interesting angle on the Twilight books. It could all have ended that first day of school.

Brilliant story! :)
vampireisthenewblack chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Absolutely beautiful.

Interesting to think that Edward may have actually saved two lives in canon the day Tyler skidded his van.
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Holy crapsticks! Saw this recc'd on Deviants of the Dark, so glad I clicked, this first chapter is awesome! Love it to bits :D

Now I'm off read the next...
a secret admirer chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Heartbreaking. Truly heartbreaking but beautifully so. Such irony when you put this next to the original story, and you know how things could have been... (well you know, if vampires actually existed and all that ;)

Edward really is his own worst enemy.

You're a very talented writer, I haven't even blinked while reading I think. I was definitly moved.

Thank you.
a secret admirer chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Wow, I realize this story is like ancient, but I just had to review. This is so good! Soory can't linger I have a second chapter to read but the second review will be more elaborate.
morrisdee chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Beautiful. I had to read this twice, it was that good.
lambcullen chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
WOW!

I don't have the words... it was awesome! So utterly perfect!

Strae chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
This was amazing. Wonderful job, I loved how morbid this was.
PiinkDanzer chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
Good story but really sad!
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »