Reviews for Snap
MEL24FAN chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
I really thought Edward woulnd be able to live with what he did and take his own life. I guess living in misery for the rest of your existence would be worse.
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Wow, this is how it totally could have hone down. I expect to see Edward die in the next chapter.
Dahlia DeWinter chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
So refreshing! What an interesting angle on the Twilight books. It could all have ended that first day of school.

Brilliant story! :)
vampireisthenewblack chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Absolutely beautiful.

Interesting to think that Edward may have actually saved two lives in canon the day Tyler skidded his van.
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Holy crapsticks! Saw this recc'd on Deviants of the Dark, so glad I clicked, this first chapter is awesome! Love it to bits :D

Now I'm off read the next...
a secret admirer chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Heartbreaking. Truly heartbreaking but beautifully so. Such irony when you put this next to the original story, and you know how things could have been... (well you know, if vampires actually existed and all that ;)

Edward really is his own worst enemy.

You're a very talented writer, I haven't even blinked while reading I think. I was definitly moved.

Thank you.
a secret admirer chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Wow, I realize this story is like ancient, but I just had to review. This is so good! Soory can't linger I have a second chapter to read but the second review will be more elaborate.
morrisdee chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Beautiful. I had to read this twice, it was that good.
lambcullen chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
WOW!

I don't have the words... it was awesome! So utterly perfect!

Strae chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
This was amazing. Wonderful job, I loved how morbid this was.
PiinkDanzer chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
Good story but really sad!
unicornhime chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
This was beautifully written. Congratulations on making me tear up. ;_;
daisy3853 chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
omg... the ending of the first chapter shocked the hell out of me, and this chapter just moved me to tears. the image of charlie sobbing in her truck and the last few lines especially... when Edward is over her grave. ack!

i love how destroyed Edward is over what he's done.

thank you for writing this! i really enjoyed it, in a sad, morbid way. ;)
Aniveria chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
this feels eerily closer to edward's true nature. his way of protecting her in death.
Burnt Turkey chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
I'm always intrigued by those fics that explores a darker side in the series, and I can say this is one of the most haunting I've encountered. Haunting in a good sense.

That titbit of Bella's in chapter one was bittersweet in the best way and I don't find Edward's mourning over what will never be as morbid as fascinating and in canon regarding that shift that supposedly happens in their vampire nature.

Good written and kind of sad, but I'm so glad I came across it.
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »