Reviews for A Different Challenge
titanfan45 chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
As fast as Beastboy gets distracted, 500 letters should take a long time for him to get through. I pity the poor fan that tries to get close to Raven, it wouldn't be pretty.
titanfan45 chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Nice job on the guidelines.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Great idea for a story. Fan mail is sure to offer an endless variety of funny questions and suggestions, not to mention off the wall comments.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Heh. I love how much thought Robin has given to when it would be okay for him to read his teammates' outgoing mail.
G. Login chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I can see that with Cy. I wouldn't want to risk it either. In a few weeks Superman would come to see how the mail was going and he would look bad lol.

I can see it now. Some of the fans will be like 'I am your soul mate...' and so on.

Can't wait for more Faith of the Five
Cylor chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
While I can't say I've never seen this fic concept attempted before, the execution here is certainly much more original, interesting and potentially amusing than most. I'm curious to see where you go with it.

The absurdly overboard level of meticulous detail outlined in the "mission parameters" thus far is also very humorously in keeping with Robin's character, and his likely approach to this sort of thing.
lost prince chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Very nice. Would like to see how each of the group will answer in his own way (and see some crazy fan mail for Raven).

Will be waiting for the next update.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
This is SO funny. I was giggling the entire time, especially during those little asides. I can't wait to see more.
Sarah Cabbage Patch chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
great idea! i love it! i'm curious to see how you format and plan the rest of the story. keep up the good work!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2