Reviews for Détruit
Soccer11 chapter 10 . 7/9/2009
i just found this story and of course it had to end at a cliffhanger cant wait for the next chapter
nounbeast chapter 10 . 7/9/2009
Congrats on your nominations!

I really liked Sleeping to Dream... though to be honest, when I started on Détruit I was rather surprised when I finally realized you were StD's author. Such a huge improvement in your writing! (I'm seriously not trying to tell you that StD was not written well there.)

And as for this chapter... the edge of my seat is getting sick of me being perched on it, and it's all your fault! :)
BellaCullenPR chapter 10 . 7/9/2009
omg more hahahahahaha

Congrats for the nominations.. I voted for this fic D
Mrs. Cullen-Vaughn chapter 10 . 7/9/2009
AMAZING story and plot...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! plz update soon!
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Oh, a mystery. My first love, and Edward to boot! I am totally in. I am gonna run to read the next chapter, just wanted to let you know good job so far!
Zors chapter 10 . 7/9/2009
I loved this chapter, and that beginning paragraph of the last section there was crazy awesome! I take from it that someone double crossed them, but who? Please update before you go on vacation! And I actually started reading this story because the title intrigued me on the list of nominated stories at the indie twific awards.
flecour chapter 10 . 7/9/2009
Hm...the speculations are stiring...Ill have to see how it goes I guess to see if my theories are right )

Excellent Chapter! )
thewasofshall chapter 10 . 7/9/2009
I really like where you're taking this story. At first it was all about getting Bella and Edward together through all the shit being a hit man can bring (Alias was always a favorite!) and then they reunited and they still can't be together. It's a lot of drama and sub-plots and foils - but never too much that I don't believe you can tie up everything logically and with this story's integrity still intact.

I know that the most obvious cliff hanger is who is chasing after Bella and what will happen if or when Edward reaches her, but, for me, the most interesting detail is Edward's concluding monologue: "I wouldn’t even know—suspect-any of it until later." It makes me question if Seth is involved, if he (or another 'good' agent) knew about the attack before it happened, etc. Hopefully you'll explain more in the next chapter and I won't have to wait too long!
TEAMxCHARLIE chapter 10 . 7/9/2009
dang it, cliffhanger.
MissAddie chapter 10 . 7/9/2009
I'd fallen behind reading this story, but caught up just this morning, and, BAM! New chapter.

I really am intrigued by this story, on the edge of my seat, actually.

Keep up the good work and try not to wait *too* long before updating! )

xoxo

-Addie
RavenclawRebel chapter 10 . 7/9/2009
This was good! I'm glad you got nominated! I'm sure you'll win! ;) I really want to know what happens! I'm leaving to go overseas Friday the 17th, will an update be up by then, if you haven't already left?

~RR (I changed my name from DefyinGravityElphaba to RavenclawRebel)
EmFog chapter 9 . 7/3/2009
really enjoying this story! It's like a cross between Twilight and The Bourne Identity. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lottie2303 chapter 9 . 6/27/2009
I'm absolutely in love with your story. It has all the right amounts of pieces for creating an amazing storyline. I'm totally impressed.

The prologue was amazing. It really captured my interested and basically forced me to continue reading. The whole story of Bella mourning for Edward was simply sad. I was really surprised when Edward POV suddenly showed up. At first I was really unsure about that idea. I thought you will reveal all the secrets very quick just to have Edward quick in your story. After five sentences I realized it was a really wise choice. At the beginning I was confused as hell because I simply didn't understand WHY Edward needed to die and who helped him. I loved it! I love being clueless.

The whole concept is really intriguing. I just want to know what happens next. What was James intention with Bella? What will happen to Bella in the safe house? Who is this organization and what are they doing exactly (despite killing bad people ;))? What happens to Alice and Co.? So many questions - I'm really forward for the answers.

I loved Bella's reaction towards Edward in this chapter. First that she didn't really realize him. I always thought Edward was exaggerating when he thought how much he has changed. Moreover I loved that Bella didn't jump him and was happy. Yes, she mourned for him for five years but I would have seriously died in her situation. The first love of her life shows up again from the dead, whom she WATCHED die and she is at this really strange place and knows her entire life will probably change. I'm feeling really, really sorry for her. I'm really curious how the relationship will continue.

Great story. Great writing. Amazing idea really good implemented into a story. I'm a big fan and can't wait for the next chapter.
Zors chapter 9 . 6/23/2009
Oh man that's a bit of a cliffhanger. I need more, and soon.
Zors chapter 8 . 6/22/2009
Oh my gah I am so fucking excited for your next chapter!
1,637 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 .. Last Next »