Reviews for Détruit
austen1775 chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
Your summary doesn't tell much but if fit the story. I like the idea of having to find out the plot by myself. I could almost feel Edward's despair and Bella's longing. It must be doubly hard for Edward as she is almost within his grasp but he cannot show himself. It must be miserable to yearn for someone whom you must not show yourself to even if that person is near.

I'm a bit excited for Alice and Jasper to get together and to see what happens after that.

Thanks!
mllebojangles chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
i think alice's power will come into play, but i don't think bella will believe her until afterwards. ;-)

i love how different this story is! very creative!
EdwardsWife chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
great story cant wait for an update!
AwesomelyPsycho chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
I love this story!

It's so unique from all the others out there, and every chapter grabs my attention and leaves me not wanting it to end.

Looking forward to the next one :)
GoldenEcho7287 chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
Aw, this chapter is just so sad. I'm really ready for them to meet, and I really like that you've put in so many elements from Twilight (Alice dreaming of Jasper, Jacob and Bella dating after Edward leaves, etc.) in, even though this is all human (right?). Anyways, good chapter, and I sure hope Alice's power comes into play. Great update!
flecour chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
You say she'll see him, so Im assuming she will notice by the green eyes, right? Bc if I remember correctly he had facial reconstrutions, didnt he? Im gonna have to go back and reread to make sure I got my stories straight. LOL Great chapter!
BellaCullenPR chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
I'm intrigued LoL

So far I like it! D
MidnightTrain chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
Sad chapter :( Although i trust it's all necessary haha. I'm sure Alice's power will come into play somehow. I just can't wait for the E&B reunion!
MidnightTrain chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
I am so intrigued! I'm thinking that the job Edward is taking is somehow going to force him to cross paths with Bella? Haha not too sure on a lot of it yet, but I really do like where it's heading :)

Update soon!
Starryeyeldreamer chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
wow awesome first 3 chapters...i like the storyline so far. Im not gunna lie i hope that bella and edward eventually get together...but im not getting my hopes up...lol
faeriegal713 chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
That was interesting seeing Edward's POV here. Makes me wonder what happened to his family and how he found the group that he did in order to exact his revenge. I also have to wonder what it was that his family did in order to get the attention of a person that would decide to murder them.

The story of how he met Bella and fell for her and lost her tugged at my heart and made me think about how unpredictable life can be. The way that they faked his death was interesting - the pill thing was a good idea.

It'll be interesting to see how the thing with the professor will work. Something tells me he's going to end up seeing Bella very soon due to his new assignment. That's not even counting anything that may have to do with Jasper...

Question - how does he know that the group he works for is a true vigilante type group and not one that fronts that way but really has ulterior motives? Just wondering for my own curiosity's sake. :-)

Looking forward to more!
CryHope chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
Ah! I effing love this story already. The mystery is really intriguiging... can't wait for more!
xmariposita chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Wow, this is a very intriguing story... and very different too! Can't wait for the next chapter, I can't get enough!
BelleinWonderland chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
This is VERY good. Please update soon & thank you.
philyra-tales chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Wonderful chapter. I liked how you packed in quite a bit of details in this one. It gives us a more rounded knowledge of what's going on with Edward.. I would guess he's an assassin now? It's still pretty clear that he loves Bella, though it was sad that the one time he showed his face to her, she went a little crazy.

Edward's next job? I think something would go wrong, because then, there's where all the drama will come in.. :D

I can't wait for more!