Reviews for Détruit
mllebojangles chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Intrigued! Intrigued is what I am! :-) I can't wait to continue reading this.
RentMyLove chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Update! Update, soon!
Aggie19 chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
o this is getting intense!

Please update soon!
aliceinthemiddle chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Hm. What is really going on? Can't wait till you post next. :)

xoxoxo

aliceg
starfish422 chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Intrigued. That's how I'm feeling. I can't wait for more chapters!
GoldenEcho7287 chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Wow. I just found this yesterday, and I already really love it. At first I thought that Edward was just a vampire, but I'm now not so sure. But, I really liked your update and the way that you've written the characters. Great job!
nermalasu chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
holy crap he's a spy! or an assassin? and what problem is jasper talking about? thanks for the update, great chapter!
faeriegal713 chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
Based on the bit from the prologue and then from here, I'm guessing were engaged or married or about to be and something quite horrible and supernatural happened to him. :-( That makes me a sad panda, because we all know how much Edward hates living as a vampire. And to have already met and fallen in love with Bella before it all started would be the most excruciating torture.

Now to be patient and wait for further chapters and new characters to be revealed. :-)
Aggie19 chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
aw...can't wait for the update!
geosgirl chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
I'm sucked in! Can't wait for more. :)
geosgirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Sounds very interesting!
hello12345678810 chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
hmm who is that person, thats what i will be asking myself until the next chapter. I loved this chapter, alot of things are still unclear but i think it just makes me want to read more. I hope the update keep coming as fast as this. I love this, keep it up!
MidnightTrain chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
I want more! I'm a little demanding, i know - but that was really good! :)
xconcretegirl chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
This is great.

It's got really great emotion...I almost felt like crying at the end, "I wasn’t sure how long I would feel the need to visit Edward Masen’s grave, but tonight, I had to go."

Can't wait to read more.
passivestrength chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
I normally don't read AU/AH Twilight works, but I'm glad that I decided to read this one. Very well written, incredibly sweet and heart-warming. You're already making me cry :3 Can't wait for the next chapter!
1,590 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 Next »