Reviews for Détruit
CryHope chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
Ah! I effing love this story already. The mystery is really intriguiging... can't wait for more!
xmariposita chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Wow, this is a very intriguing story... and very different too! Can't wait for the next chapter, I can't get enough!
BelleinWonderland chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
This is VERY good. Please update soon & thank you.
woobiedookie chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Wonderful chapter. I liked how you packed in quite a bit of details in this one. It gives us a more rounded knowledge of what's going on with Edward.. I would guess he's an assassin now? It's still pretty clear that he loves Bella, though it was sad that the one time he showed his face to her, she went a little crazy.

Edward's next job? I think something would go wrong, because then, there's where all the drama will come in.. :D

I can't wait for more!
amelia chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Ok, so, lemme just say that I'm engrossed in this story already. You had my attention in the prologue! I'm very curious to see what happens next, and how much longer until they meet (again). Bella in a mental hosp? Hm, seems like something that would happen to her. And E as a "cop"... hm... I'm so digging this story! Update soon!
nermalasu chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
wow lots of info in that chapter. i understand why jasper now wants out, it's different checking up on someone but if he dates alice then he will be around bella a lot. i do feel that edward is being a little selfish by wanting to know about bella, but jasper must not be doing a very good job b/c bella is clearly not over edward. but he will most likely find out by dating alice, so will he tell edward? hm... great chapter, thanks for the update!
hello12345678810 chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
hmm now it all makes sense and i like it. Yeah angel and buffy forever, huge buffy fan. I love those rings. Anyways back to the story. I guess hes a bounty hunter/hitman. He kills bad guys. This new guy is a prof, i bet bella plays into this. And jasper and alice. Hmm i like this. The angst is driving me insane though. I mean he longs to be with her but cant. Oh poor poor edward. Keep it coming, update soon please :)
woobiedookie chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
WHOA! WHOA! That was definitely something I did not expect.. Is Edward some kind of a spy? It certainly does seem that way. But yay! He's not dead..

One thing I'd like to ask though, why did Forks do a news report on his "death"? Was he some sort of celebrity? Because I'd think, unless he was someone prominent, a TV station wouldn't commemorate his death anniversary like that..
woobiedookie chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
I enjoyed this chapter immensely. Perky Alice is fun, though a little.. overwhelming. LOL. I liked how you kept playing on the "five years" thing.. It shows how much Bella can't get over Edward yet and somehow, it seems like she has no plans to..

I can't wait to get to the next chapter. :D
woobiedookie chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I'm DEFINITELY intrigued by the prologue! It's all very mysterious with gaping holes, but that's what prologues are supposed to be.. I can't wait to see where you'll take this. Off to read the next two chapters. :D
austen1775 chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
This is interesting. I'd like to know more. Thanks!
abbnnneeeuiiidhhgldmdg chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
uh oh, i wonder whats going to be wrong. although im still a little confused as to what edward does, and why his death was needed to be faked. poor bella. i really like this story. :)
geosgirl chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Whoa! Totally not what I was expecting! Great Job! Loved the detail about her & Alice meeting in the psychiatric hospital. Can't wait to read more!
MeetMeInMontauk chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
I really really like this story.

Though Im really confused right now, I cant wait for more!:)
flecour chapter 3 . 4/6/2009