Reviews for Détruit
faeriegal713 chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Now that was unexpected! Darn you! Now my curiosity will not be sated until a new chapter comes out. I want to know what in the world happened to make Edward disappear like he did and how he is still alive after his car accident and what he did until he was found 2 years ago for training and what in the world is going on with his parents *gasp* and then what's going on with Bella and how Jasper is connected to all of it and of course, what the problem is. *sigh* Now to wait for an update. *twiddles thumbs*
hello12345678810 chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
hmm im confused...i had assumed if he must have been a vampire. But if he is eating then he cant be a vampire. Cant wait for the next chapter, this story is very good.
mllebojangles chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Intrigued! Intrigued is what I am! :-) I can't wait to continue reading this.
RentMyLove chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Update! Update, soon!
Aggie19 chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
o this is getting intense!

Please update soon!
aliceinthemiddle chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Hm. What is really going on? Can't wait till you post next. :)

xoxoxo

aliceg
starfish422 chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Intrigued. That's how I'm feeling. I can't wait for more chapters!
GoldenEcho7287 chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Wow. I just found this yesterday, and I already really love it. At first I thought that Edward was just a vampire, but I'm now not so sure. But, I really liked your update and the way that you've written the characters. Great job!
nermalasu chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
holy crap he's a spy! or an assassin? and what problem is jasper talking about? thanks for the update, great chapter!
faeriegal713 chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
Based on the bit from the prologue and then from here, I'm guessing were engaged or married or about to be and something quite horrible and supernatural happened to him. :-( That makes me a sad panda, because we all know how much Edward hates living as a vampire. And to have already met and fallen in love with Bella before it all started would be the most excruciating torture.

Now to be patient and wait for further chapters and new characters to be revealed. :-)
Aggie19 chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
aw...can't wait for the update!
geosgirl chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
I'm sucked in! Can't wait for more. :)
geosgirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Sounds very interesting!
hello12345678810 chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
hmm who is that person, thats what i will be asking myself until the next chapter. I loved this chapter, alot of things are still unclear but i think it just makes me want to read more. I hope the update keep coming as fast as this. I love this, keep it up!
MidnightTrain chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
I want more! I'm a little demanding, i know - but that was really good! :)
1,637 | « Prev Page 1 .. 98 105 106 107 108 109 .. Last Next »