Reviews for Détruit
xconcretegirl chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
This is great.

It's got really great emotion...I almost felt like crying at the end, "I wasn’t sure how long I would feel the need to visit Edward Masen’s grave, but tonight, I had to go."

Can't wait to read more.
Kamogawa chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
I normally don't read AU/AH Twilight works, but I'm glad that I decided to read this one. Very well written, incredibly sweet and heart-warming. You're already making me cry :3 Can't wait for the next chapter!
BelleinWonderland chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
I really like this story:]Please update soon.I'm wondering it's EPOV?:]I can't wait for ch.3!:]Thanks for the update.
flecour chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
Great Chapter! )
nermalasu chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
aw...how sad...good chapter though. i'm curious to know what happened...can't wait for the next update!
Ratty Rowley chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
wow i really like this! i cant wait till you post the next chapter, so please do so fast! ciao, love becky x
starfish422 chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
I can't wait to get a better picture of the backstory here. Looking forward to future chapters. :)
youngblood9 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I loved how you used the structure of your prologue to evoke a mental image of the disjointedness of conscious and sub-conscious [Hopefully I'm not reading too much into it ;) ]

The prologue left me with more questions then answers (just the way I like it!) and the need to read more - don't leave us waiting too long!
nermalasu chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
very intriguing! can't wait to see where this goes!
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Yes, your prologue seems very interesting...I didn't read your other fanfic, but will give it a try in the meantime, till you post more on this one!

Good luck!
BelleinWonderland chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Sound very interesting:]I like update soon:]Thank you.
MissAddie chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Hmm. Interesting.
neeshanox chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
This is just... agh.. it's so intense.

I can't even recall readign such a mind boggling prologue.

I'm so excited to read the first chapter!

Neesha

:]
TheClockisTicking chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Amazing! Keep writing!
Aggie19 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
this sound good...

i can't wait to read more!

please update son!