Reviews for Détruit
CentauRita chapter 16 . 5/27/2011
Is spaghetti good for you?**Yeah, I thought so ;} It's like my brain after reading this chappie...feeling a bit noodlie**
CentauRita chapter 15 . 5/27/2011
Yeah, I thought so, too. Bella is going to be a thorn in Aro's side...hehe!
CentauRita chapter 14 . 5/27/2011
Thanks for the hint, luv ;}**It squelched my fit of rage**
CentauRita chapter 13 . 5/27/2011
My heart is racing...it feels like it could be a heart-attack!
CentauRita chapter 12 . 5/27/2011
Me thinks it may be...Alice.**Whomping on Eddie for causing so much pain for her best friend for the past five years!**
CentauRita chapter 11 . 5/27/2011
**Stapping on my bullet-proof vest. Pulling on my leathers. Grabbing my weapon of choice**

Okay...bringiton!
CentauRita chapter 10 . 5/27/2011
Wow...this story is picking up speed in a hurry...my hair is whipping across my face...oooh, the sting. Ouch!

**Safehouse...rolling my eyes.**
CentauRita chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
I don't think that the safe house is going to be safe for long.**sighs**

**Perking up a bit**Jasper will certainly help Edward (and Bella) all that he can.**Although, those bad men are going to probably get a hold of Alice before this is all through...nice going Eddie**Thinking with your...you know...and not using your other brain~~smirking~~giggling ;} both girls will be in danger now.**

Team ExJ to save Team BxA, perhaps ExR may come into play a bit too ;) Alice being his sissy-of-a-pixie.
CentauRita chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
"I have no fucking clue," I muttered to the tone, my eyes focused on Bella.

No fucking clue.

**Yeah, he may not have an effen clue, but his heart sure does ;)**
CentauRita chapter 7 . 5/26/2011
**both hands on my cheeks, my mouth forming an 'O' in surprise**

Amazing.

P.S.

Just a gentle reminder that there is no character named 'Cliff' in this story...so don't be rude and leave us hanging, Thanks ;}
CentauRita chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
OMFG...Edwardstein..."Bella. Edward is alive."

** Thank our Lucky Stars for All-Seeing-Alice ;* **

more importantly was her exclaimation...

"Bella. Edward hurts. He's hurt."

I'm thinking that Bella reporting job is going to put her in direct danger with Gleason.**Edward will have to rescue her to keep him from killing her...like those other girls...tsk, tsk**

We shall see...
CentauRita chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
Yes, I'm sure that Alice will be sharing her gift with Edward and Bella. She will be the key for them finding each other.**Jasper, too ;) cause he's a romantic**

As for Jasper?...he's been landed like a prized trophy...to be mounted by Alice~~snickering, lol ;D Poor guy, he really didn't even have a chance.
CentauRita chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
I agree with Edward...

'What the fuck was I going to do now?'

**I heard throughout the chappie...'I can't let her go!' It's So, sweet it curls my toes ;} Edward's love for HIS Bella.**

Love that Jasper found Alice.**Oooo, lahla**Interesting that Jasper works for the FBI**Is that an acronym for 'F'ollowing 'B'ella 'I'ndefinitely~~This seems to help Edward out, lol ;} don't see why that has to change**
CentauRita chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Ooooh, this is getting good ;}
CentauRita chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
I could pretend all I wanted. I could go out with Alice and get drunk. I could smile and laugh and use sarcasm. I could eat and converse and date. But the truth remained; I was still broken.

**Aw, Bella broken and missing EAM**