Reviews for Détruit
Chair1 chapter 20 . 6/20/2011
Another story that needs more reviews! The action and suspense is so good! I loved it!
Byrd3-13 chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
you'd think a story like this would have more reviews
CentauRita chapter 20 . 5/27/2011
**Smiling...greedily...drooling**At the beautifully wrapped-up story with the big, huge colorful bow on top.

Thinking to myself...'Now THAT, was a story'

I'd love to MOOCH for more, but alas, we ususally must eventually come to: THE END.**Great the the kitty made the move with Edward & his Bella**

Well done**clapping my hands ;)**

Take Care & Happy Writing

CentauRita
CentauRita chapter 19 . 5/27/2011
After so much wrong...it seems it can only go right.**Keeping one heart safe and offering one in return is...is...simply...blissful...~~sighing loudly~~winking ;}**
CentauRita chapter 18 . 5/27/2011
Woo...whoo...Jasper to the rescue.**And for Edward making good choices**
CentauRita chapter 17 . 5/27/2011
Okay, so I thought that it was Alice who was all seeing...yet, Jasper seems to have the same ability-of-a-sort...Hmmmm.
CentauRita chapter 16 . 5/27/2011
Is spaghetti good for you?**Yeah, I thought so ;} It's like my brain after reading this chappie...feeling a bit noodlie**
CentauRita chapter 15 . 5/27/2011
Yeah, I thought so, too. Bella is going to be a thorn in Aro's side...hehe!
CentauRita chapter 14 . 5/27/2011
Thanks for the hint, luv ;}**It squelched my fit of rage**
CentauRita chapter 13 . 5/27/2011
My heart is racing...it feels like it could be a heart-attack!
CentauRita chapter 12 . 5/27/2011
Me thinks it may be...Alice.**Whomping on Eddie for causing so much pain for her best friend for the past five years!**
CentauRita chapter 11 . 5/27/2011
**Stapping on my bullet-proof vest. Pulling on my leathers. Grabbing my weapon of choice**

Okay...bringiton!
CentauRita chapter 10 . 5/27/2011
Wow...this story is picking up speed in a hurry...my hair is whipping across my face...oooh, the sting. Ouch!

**Safehouse...rolling my eyes.**
CentauRita chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
I don't think that the safe house is going to be safe for long.**sighs**

**Perking up a bit**Jasper will certainly help Edward (and Bella) all that he can.**Although, those bad men are going to probably get a hold of Alice before this is all through...nice going Eddie**Thinking with your...you know...and not using your other brain~~smirking~~giggling ;} both girls will be in danger now.**

Team ExJ to save Team BxA, perhaps ExR may come into play a bit too ;) Alice being his sissy-of-a-pixie.
CentauRita chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
"I have no fucking clue," I muttered to the tone, my eyes focused on Bella.

No fucking clue.

**Yeah, he may not have an effen clue, but his heart sure does ;)**
1,621 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »