Reviews for Thirty Days
That was...AMAZING! Hahahahahahaha! Well i will not be surprised if something like that happen to fuji! Hahahahahah!
Ruelux Prince chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I blinked for about 5 second before i started yelling at the computer screen. Great job.
kawaii hime-sama chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
OMG! You totally got me!

I was ready to cry!

This is awesome~!
RevengeSweetness chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
you really got me.

i thought he was dying like cancer or that he was pregnant o_o'
azab chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
ya you did get me

anyway nice fic
skele-gro chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
LOL! To think I thought that it was serious... xD
wara ningyo chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
this story is kinda cool v

i like it. good job, u got me there!
Different Child chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
You got me till I saw the spicy food part! TO funny! 3 it!
speadee chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
What a creative April Fool's joke! I kept wondering what the illness was, and what Fuji had 30 days to do. I'm glad it wasn't something tragic.

It is possible to get hospitalized from food, such as food poisoning and too much of something. Too much spice could hurt your stomach, and I know that very well because I have a weak stomach. I can only have a little spice each time, or I'll start having a stomachache.
rainbowmint chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
HAHAHA You got me!

I thought Fuji was going to die because of some disease or something, I was ready to flame you for killing fuji! Kidding! LOL
taengerine chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
hahaha you definitely got me! i thought fuji was going to die from some terrible disease or something! thanks for the ending! XD
Wisteria-Child chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
AHAHA. I thought it was because of something serious. Lol. you got me.. XD
Vhii1217 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Poor Fujiko... Too much wasabi in a lifetime ain't good for him. He can last 30 days, of course. In fact, he can last forever as long as he has Tezuka by his side -nods-

Oh, the April Fool... :D
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
But...Spicy food is GOOD.
MysticBlood chapter 1 . 4/7/2009

i thought it was something else!

at first I felt really sad then in the end..

I felt like killing Fuji for being so dramatic over spicy food.