Reviews for The Gambit 1: The Rogue's Gambit
atweird chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Perfect. PERFECT.
Taori-1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Is this the continuation of something? The part of her not having her powers and what Logan said reminds me of another story i read. I don't always remember the names of the authors but i usually always remember fics and those lines are like reading dejavu lol
gossipgirl019 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEAL! I'M BEGGING
Angelic Temptress chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I really enjoyed this little one-shot. Very pretty writing.
slightlyxjaded chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Loved the one-shot! Awww Remy...what a sweetheart/total skirt-chasing badass! I liked how you integrated past experiences into the present. Thanks for writing it the way you did and I hope to read your other works shortly.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I really really really really enjoyed this fic. I am curious as to what job Rogue has to do in that year, though. And I liked the comparisons between Gambit and Logan, so very true.
KindredWoD chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I liked it, especially his reaction to the sheets ;)
Merr2 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I really liked this. Very intense and dark, you managed to capture the essence of Remy perfectly.
Randirogue chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Magnifique. And on to the sequel. I'm on a reading feast this evening. At least for another half hour. Then it's off to help close up a show at the theater. And why I am I telling you that in a review? lol. Keep writing, and I'll read when I can.
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Hi,

I liked how Gambit was all worried about her. It was so cute amd very nice. I liked it a lot, especailly the begining scene where they were very cherismatic(sp?) from the start.

A really great one-shot all in all and I think it was so great! Thanks for more fabulos ROMY!

~Paige
Sawlt to Your Suger chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
mm. i like it.

plus, come on, gambit is so freaking hot. and rogue ain't bad either.

but yeah. intense goodness, and the whole wolverine thought process too-

so true.
41eugoR chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Nice one-shot! Enjoyed the interaction and flashbacks. Everything was so simple and short :-) Will definitely be checking out your collection of other Romy fics when I get the time.
ElizaV chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This was very interesting. Such a twist between Rogue, Gambit, Logan, and Bobby.
KatSin chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Ah, sweet, sultry Rogue. _
silver meerkat chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I'm not a big big one-shot fan, but I absolutely loved this one. I found it interesting and moving; it feels very complete. questions don't need answers, it's just a moment in time.