Reviews for April Fools: The Cullen Way
Sammy chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
Maybe... Emmett could put paintball guns in furniture, vehicles, and in a certain pixies room, and have a camera in her room while she is having sex with Jasper.
x0xalexis8 chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
ahah emmet would be the one to get pranked 3 times
thefutureleahclearwater chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
THERE AIN'T NO BOOTY LIKE A JESS BIEL BOOTY CUZ A JESS BIEL BOOTY DON'T STOP! wenever u read this, a certain person will know what i'm talkin about! Anyway, u r a little liar noelley! u sed u weren't guna post anymore stories and that it was all my fault but i knew u really wouldn't stop! and u do no paul becuz u told him to give me that cupcake which he ate btw! i've been sending him death glares in spanish now cuz i rly wanted that cupcake! anyway, this didn't suck! hehe... he felt sumthing hard on his butt! I wish i wuld feel sumthing hard on my butt! *cough*EDWARD*cought* hehe and then he rubbed his butt! i wuld rub it too! hehe Barry Schmelly and Ivana Tinkle! Nice. btw, i gave sex 101 to half the badmitton team and almost michelle spiewak who btw doesn't know what sex even is and now they're traumatized too! YAY! I LUV CORRUPTING PEOPLE! ND I HAVE SUPER IMPORTANT HUGE NEWS TO TELL U!
DestineeMaudrell chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
For Edward's prank: Think. That's just it. Think random schnadoodle at the top of your mental lungs.

Bella: I don't know

Jacob: Shave off his hair while he's human and sleeping. Then wake him up, saying there's a pack emergency. Then take a picture of the world's only hairless wolf!

Nessie: ?

Esme: Something home economics related.
anon chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
Um, you DO know that vampires don't have to shower...right?

OTHERWISE, great story!
Lillianagreen chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
have Emmett prank Esme, by putting a sign up saying she will sell the house or have nessie sent to a orphan place and have Edward and Bella run around the whole of america looking for her.
urownpersonaljacobblackstealer chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
um, excuse me but i see no need to include that unnecessary author's note in the middle of the story! I AM NOT that bad! Besides, why would i want to see alice in the shower? However, Edward... i think u can see where this is headed
Scarlett chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
This is hilarious :) I have an idea for Jasper. everyone needs to feel very mean and hateful towards Jasper haha
Camille-uh chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
lol i needed a good laugh and this did it! GREAT JOB!
urownpersonaljacobblackstealer chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
btw, i forgot to tell u how much i hate this story!... APRIL FOOLS!
urownpersonaljacobblackstealer chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
hehe... candyland! i think for alice u should have them remove all of her clothes and makeup and junk from the entire house. hehe... for edward and bella u could like pour feathers everywhere so that they were like 5 inches off the floor! but u know me and my obsession with feathers... huh huh... yea... 17 MORE DAYS! AH!
fanfictionuser1234 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
that was good
robertpaulson chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
LOL! poor carlisle :(.. I GOT A PRANK FOR JASPER! either he goes to a place full of moody people (let's say rehab, AA, NA or something A meetings) or that the cullens get moody and stuff around him..

sorry, that's the best i can do.. as for rosalie, something to do with her hair.. DYE HER HAIR GREEN
RhianneMidNightSun chapter 1 . 4/1/2009