Reviews for This cant be happening again!
Motherof8 chapter 26 . 8/9/2013
Loved the story. Thanks for writing it
Guest chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
This was
L Christine chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
l
Sarah Miler chapter 27 . 10/12/2012
I loved this story.
mattlukejess chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Really enjoying your story I'm looking forward to reading more
Edward.Likes.llamas chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Umm it's not 'Folks' it's Forks. You should get a beta, but overall I really enjoyed this story! :)
Snowlily246 chapter 27 . 8/7/2011
ur story is really good!
Tisha Simmons chapter 13 . 6/13/2011
Awwww that chapter was soo SWEET!
Candy Kid chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
Lmao loved this chapter
PrincessOfWar chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
FOR FUCKS SAKE ITS FORKS NOT FOLKS!
SilverWolf012 chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
It seems like you are trying to rush into the drama while skipping all the angst,for this type of story. I don't know for sure, I'll have to continue reading to find your writing style.
csp4 chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
Bella shouldn't be kissing Edward:( She should be kicking him where it hurts...repeatedly! The jerk needs to suffer
4everbellaxedward chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
Hmm I think Alice got off way too easily... Plus really? A person wouldn't just go and get someones daughters ears pierced.. It just isn't very realistic
DylanObrien-Hoechlin chapter 27 . 8/29/2010
love this story
halley ivory brandon chapter 10 . 7/4/2010
why did bella say that putting the video on youtube will teach emmett not to listen to her? I thought it was so he WOULD listen to her. you got a lot mistakes in that story and grammar.

Issue with men? That's kinda stupid don't you think? And how did she stay human if Naomi bit through her stomach? That sure would kill her. There is no background to the story. I don't like it so much but read it until this point just to see if it will improve.

At least you changed the name of the town because in the beginning you called it Folks if I remember correctly. That's all I wanted to say.