Reviews for The Game Of Few
Ms.TamborineMan chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
This is excellent.
JVandEA chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I loved this.

I hope you are still around.

Tried contacting you through youtube a few years back.

We tried another roleplay group on livejournal for left behind. i miss it, man.

I hope you can contact me sometime.

find me on facebook, I'd love to catch up.

thelittlemoo
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Your descriptions are really skillful and evocative. And oh damn, I feel so bad for Buck. Nobody in LB-verse is happy, are they? *sigh* Rayford's reaction is pitch-perfect here, too, as is Buck's reaction to seeing Nicolae on the TV. Great stuff. :)
CoryphaeusRex chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I have no idea why it took me so long to read this. Guess the email reminder got washed away and I forgot all about it.

This is mind-blowing. Gorgeous. I mean that not in an 'OMG fangirl squee' sort of way, but a writer-to-writer pat on the back. The emotion in this is beautiful. I love it.
SmallSerpent chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I was going to just reply on LJ again, but then I thought it’d be better to do it on here and up your review count.

First of all, SQUEE, you mentioned me. I feel loved.

So we’re officially nick-naming him Elfboy? *smirk* Well, it’s cuter than “Buck”, at least.

Major props to you for keeping Rayford in character in any even remotely slashy setting. I haven’t really tried, but it doesn’t strike me as a very easy thing to do. (Which may very well be why there is not much Rayford slash.)

You made me smile with the Buck/Dirk reference.

It’s so like Nicolae to make people do crazy things without even being in the same room. He is very amazing, with that voice and those eyes and that hair.

It’s always good to find another slash fic from you up! This was wonderful, as always.