Reviews for Stitches In Time
addaellis chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
144829 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
That was beautiful. :) It was sweet but it wasn't mushy
KJS X-OVER chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Eriol and Tomoyo seem to be the most perfect broken and repaired couple there is. This was beautiful!
Shima And Tempis chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
That's absolutely gorgeous. Keeps them both excellently in character without too much detail into situation and circumstance. Very nice.

-SAT
ellamr chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
I really like it! Their "relationship" and feellings are very subtatle and delicate. The same for their thouths and conclusions.(Ah, I think Eriol sew too..he even made a Kimono and a dress to Ruby Moon..or Naruku...well that yes is scary how domestic they are...eh!I cound't do half what Fugitaka does to save my life!) They are very IC. Congratulations. Ah!sorry for my bad english!
Kaley D. Oscope chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
That was very nice. It wasn't full of fluffiness but it still was sweet. I like your writing style, please do write more E&T fics! You're going on my favorite author's list. Take care, bye!
Tragedy Catalyst chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
This was quite an interesting read. it was nice.
YunCynImaginator chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
This is fabulous. Subtle yet romantic and the way that you put sewing into it seamlessly is excellent. Wery well written story. Kudos to you!
Crystle chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Beatuiful i love to sew
Candyland chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
LOL, they are scarily domestic, ain't they? They can almost do TOO much, if you ask me...which you don't, but that's okay. Everyone is entitled to my opinion! Great fic.
not applicable chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
I like it. _
Small Lady chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Wah! As usual, I love your work.

::blows kisses over her fingertips in an affectionate gesture::

From what I understand, people are just going to ingore the rule.

Keep writing. Never give up.
SillyNiecy chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
I dunno how this was gonna be a lemon! _
meiling-sama chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
subarasashikatta desu wa! u played both parts beautifully, as if u yourself were putting together a masterpiece...anyway, luved the fic! not waffy or too romantic, just right!
varon chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
this is, again, wonderful. makes you just feel good all over. XD good, good fic!