Reviews for One More Taste
Kushka chapter 32 . 9/12
Great story.
cela chapter 9 . 1/29
my ex- husband called me darlin', and he was from iowa!
TinaF chapter 29 . 1/8
Fabulous story!
radix chapter 33 . 6/18/2015
It was wonderful
Vwchick chapter 33 . 12/31/2014
Great story, I just Love Jasper and Bella together. Edward was too controlling for Bella, even after her change, and Alice never let Jasper be Jasper. Always thinking he had to be babysat. So I love reading FF works that have them with each other. The only thing better would've been a baby, I'd love to see a Daddy Jasper. Thanks for writing. This is going on my Favorites list! Thank You!
DGfleetfox chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Jasper/Bella? Only my OTP. Lol. Thanks.
Inlovewithjazz chapter 29 . 5/12/2014
Great story, thanks for sharing it!
kantorkan chapter 25 . 1/10/2014
Jasper and Bella should be doing some major monkey sex and not on line shopping
kantorkan chapter 23 . 1/10/2014
Why is he the only teenager in the family that will not grow up emotionally,always a whiny seventeen year old.
kantorkan chapter 19 . 1/10/2014
Peter/Bella, Garrett/Bella, Garrett/Angela, Jasper/Angela
kantorkan chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
It won't matter what she says to him the whiny little man child will never obsessing over her she is his singer and he has his self convinced that he loves her and it's not just her blood.
kantorkan chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
The big question is...will Eddie be losing his body part?
kantorkan chapter 12 . 1/10/2014
So will she be giving them trouble like we all know Emo Eddie will. you can count on it being the child that he is. it should be interesting when he shows up expecting her to just fall back into his arm because that what he thinks she should do.
kantorkan chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
Pretty sure they are getting closer to their ever
kantorkan chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
It's a shame that if or when Emo Eddie shows up and Jasper pulls his whiny little ass apart and burns him that Bella isn't for enough done with him that it would do to much damage to their budding relationship.
1,044 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »