Reviews for What the Snow Hides
user2013 chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
This was an amazing story, all the way from start to finish! I felt as if I was in the story myself like I was witnessing it all, because of the way you had described each scene. And the relationships between the characters developed well. Well written, great plot and overall awesome story! I applaud to you :)
raindownchaos chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This story is awsome!
BrokenBlackCat chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
I LOVE IT! X3
X Miyuki-chan X chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
I love the story, it was awesome.
michiru-fiujimori88 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
this chapter is a good start, i cant wait to read the others...
Bottled Up chapter 9 . 4/6/2011
woo! I'm your 100th reviewer! _

anyways, i loved this story a lot.

It just made me really happy at the end, and that it was all taken place away from the shop and how everyone got their happy ending _

Its weird though, I could have sworn I read this before but never finished it I guess?
Pandagirl820 chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
Wow, this was amazing! I definitely loved it. xD
phomma chapter 9 . 3/9/2010
awesome story!
jess.sree chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
moving pretty fast. gonna keep reading.
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
OMG this was so funny! Your characterization is great and I loved the details in the note Yuuko and Mokona wrote. (the pictures were priceless!) The jabs at Hello Kitty and fangirls were hilarious too. Keep up the good work!
FifthDayOfMay chapter 9 . 7/25/2009
-glomps you to the ground and violently cuddles you- That was so damn cute! I loved the ending to, but I think it would have been nice if Toshiro had killed himself and rejoined his two friends in the world beyond. Not sure if be couldve gotten in though, oh well. -kissess your forhead and pats your hair - Ya done good girl, ya done good. Write another story soon otay please? -puppy dog face- if you send me an email about it I'll come shooting like lightening to read your story teh awesomeness. Seriously I will, even if it's a genre I don't know I'll at least read it and tell you I have no clue what's going on whatsoever via review. It'll be great!

Now go write!

Your self- proclaimed bud; May-chan
FifthDayOfMay chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Ah! I've been dying to read this all month, I'm glAd to finally get the chance. XD This chapter was absolutely the most freaking hilarious thing. I love it! The whole "Good thing the waters so milky." Watanuki thought, he was extremely self-conscious. And "To bad the waters so milky." Doumeki thought, he was extremely Watanuki-conscious thing made me crack up.

Your writing is absolutely amazing babe. I could see you going pro in a few years. After you've ironed out your style and strengthened your abilities; gotten an editor and done the whole book writing thing. XD I can't help but think you'd be good at that, though no pressure if it's not your ideal job choice.

Also I read your author's note, and sort of got really excited about one part. You do band? That's really cool! What instrument do you play, or did considering it's Summer. XD

May-chan
PrinceRoxas chapter 9 . 7/20/2009
I think I missed something...when did Doumeki give Watanuki an eye? Or did that never happen?
InsomniaticFrenchToast chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
You said Gyros is the name of a greek retaurant in your area? We have a similar one here though its called 'Super Gyros' I believe. Its delicious! I love their food! Its been forever since I've had one though...I need one now...GAH!

This was cute. Himawari and Yuko both schemeing..and the backstory to the resort. It all fit together nicely and everything was tied up with the possibility of continuance. Classic Clamp with all the twists and turns. I enjoyed this. I'm gonna go check out your other stories now.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
My jaw is dropped wide open. All the while that I was reading this chapter, I was happily compiling things to put in my review. But all those things flee right out the metaphorical window when you dropped the Tsubasa crew into the middle of Doumeki and Watanuki's "Magical Winter HellResort Trip" -glomps you- Did I mention I love you? Well here, let me say it.. I LOVE YOU! XfreakingD... Or simply XD I think I can now die a happy fangirl. -pats you on the back- You my friend deserve a promotion. You are no longer just a writer, no, you...are a Super Writer! You can tell it's significant by the caps at the begining of each word.

Now I'm off to bed, mostly because it's three am and I'm starting to see spots. XD