Reviews for Rebellion
Guest chapter 19 . 8/24/2009
I hope that you find your inspiration again. Rebellion is a great story, but you shouldn't try and force yourself to write for the sake of your readers. What is going on in your life is a million times more important than keeping your readers happy. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
TwinDragon25 chapter 19 . 8/20/2009
Never Mind about us! Take all the time that you need, your health is more important that these stories. Mourn and get healthy and when you are ready come back and update!

I understand! Get Well Soon:-)

TwinDragon25
Monique chapter 19 . 8/20/2009
Hope you feel better, emotinally and pyshically, and find your muse. I love your story!
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 19 . 8/19/2009
omg sorry to hear that i hope that you will come back soon but i understand how it feels to lose someone that u love and were close to update when u can i will be waiting but i will read other stories in the mean time lol
ZiggaZigAhh chapter 19 . 8/18/2009
I'm really sorry to hear about the death in your family and I hope your health problems get better soon!
Suggie001 chapter 19 . 8/18/2009
Sorry to hear aabout the death in your family, and hope that you illness is not serious and you are feeling better soon.
pinguinistika chapter 19 . 8/18/2009
I hope you feel better SOON, I cant wait to know whats going to happen. )
Hi chapter 18 . 8/16/2009
I can't believe this story is coming to an end! I really love it. I hope you update soon!:-p
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 18 . 7/16/2009
i love it and cant wait to read more
Suzy Q Something chapter 18 . 7/13/2009
you should have more reviews then this. your story is great!
ClancyJane chapter 18 . 6/26/2009
well so far so good : )
MissKaylaH chapter 18 . 6/26/2009
love it so far!
pinguinistika chapter 18 . 6/26/2009
Only 2 more chapters left?

*tear*
mercedes chapter 15 . 6/23/2009
did you here Ryley might be played by chanting Tatum he is h-o-t
mercedes chapter 14 . 6/23/2009
its Alice calling to warn Edward isn't it?