Reviews for Revelations
Natural-Territory chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Probably my favourite Mike/Terry story.
Rabbits chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I have to say that I admire you so much for taking the characters that Rowling never really added dimensions to and making them your own in how you developed their personalities and experiences and truly made them their own people. And I must admit that your development of Terry and Mike's deep friendship is absolutely incredible and enviable. Theirs is the sort of bond that people wait many years to find, and should be treasured forever. Oh, and Seamus, as well. Goodness, it was a blast imagining the pale faces and embarassment felt by everyone when they saw Seamus's gestures. The way Mike and Terry were finishing each other's words at the end was fantastic, because when you consider it, that's what Fred and George always did, and it sort of demonstrated (to me, at least) that Terry and Mike are as close as twins in how they think and care about each other. Thank you deeply for such a hilarious and enjoyable story.
ri.sparrow.black chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
BRILLIANT.
Poppy P chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Perfect!
SavingViolets chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Oh, my goodness, that was brilliant. That's such a great idea for April Fools...anyway, I sort of get the idea that Mike and Terry enjoy snogging each other. I don't think they're actually gay or anything, but I think that they're the only ones who really understand each other, and they don't mind kissing every now and then. Their relationship certainly goes past friends, or even brothers.
Carrabasse953 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Okay, so these two have now climbed to the top of my list of not only favourite DAYD characters, but favourite people of any kind. As one of the biggest yaoui fan girls you'll ever meet, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm so glad that it turned out to be a joke. I just feel like their relationship is so much better and more interesting as the closest friendship you can possibly imagine than as anything else. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for writing this.
Lilac Vision chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is wonderful! please please please can we have some more Mike and Terry stories :D haha
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
If I were Sloper I'd keep it in my pants after a talk like that were Seamus... well, if I had it.

Seamus certainly has a vivid and interesting way of handling situations like that.

And then with Michael and Terry... the only reason they're alive is because Ernie caught Seamus. Ahh, it's the little things like April Fool's jokes.
goldfish.attack chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Mmm, gotta love this!
Twigglet25 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
oh no! even though i loved their friendship SO much i really wanted that to actually be real, i feel all sad now:( but that was brilliant, i laughed so hard!
Nao K. Kawasaki chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
LOL XD That was a FANTASTIC END.
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I very nearly exploded with laughter. Which is all very good, but not in the middle of a study hall. What I really like with your writings (meaning, the longer stuff :) ) is that there's always something funny somewhere...
Lathena Mercion chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Mike and Terry's relationship is just about the awesomeist thing ever. It's such a pity they didn't survive the first book. But at least you can write tons of oneshots about them.
ThePandorica chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I absoloutley bloody LOVED this. :)

Words can not describe just how I loved this. ...It was amazing, and I genuinely laughed out loud at the end.

Nice trick.

Amazing work, as I am generally a massive fan of your whole 'DAYDverse' - but especially Michael and Terry. This just showed their friendship in a brilliant light, being able to do that to fool the others.

Sheer brilliance. :D

Lucy*
breeutiful chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Loved this more than words can say.