Reviews for 20 Random Facts About Justin A FinchFletchley
BKL8008 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Again , a very good bit of reading on par with Michael Corner's story. Interesting tidbits, and for a Muggleborn, always wondered what became of him . Thank you for doing this one.
Kristin chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I love Justin. I really admire the selfless devotion to duty he has, and the nobility, not just of blood, but of spirit. I like how he's in love with his best friend who doesn't love him back, without becoming a Nice Guy(TM) - I think that it truly shows how noble he is that he is able to accept that and be genuinely happy for her. I love the twenty facts, the mix of humour with the cheesy pop and the Monty Python with the harsh reality of war at Hogwarts and Druim Cett.
kci47 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I'm guessing there's a lot more of Justin in Sluagh and A Peccatis, but in the meantime, how touching that he keeps Ernie's shirt pieces! So sad. If you ever got the urge, I'm sure you could write an excellent collection of stories from the rest of the "forgotten" Hogwarts students - Muggle-Borns both out of the Wizarding world, like Justin, and on the run, like Dean.
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
whoa. just...whoa.

this is so deep. if i was muggle born in to this world, THIS is the kind of person i wanna be. oh. my. gods. wow.

i can't believe that justin has only cried once...my gosh.
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
it's funny you should mention Monty Python

did you know that at Graham Chapman's funeral, after John Cleese gave the eulogy, Eric Idle led everyone in singing "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life"?

I had always imagined (and wanted to write a story) about the same thing happening at Fred Weasley's funeral.

it seems like something he would've liked.
purplerawr chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
A beautiful piece of writing - you explored the character so well by only 20 particular aspects of his life! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

- purplerawr
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Brilliant as ever, Justin is another character that you hear so little about, so I'm glad that you gave us this, especially as he was such a good friend of Ernie and Hannah's.
fancyspinner chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
This was a very powerful little fic.
madbrad chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Ah, I love these character pieces of yours. Haven't had a chance to catch up until now.

Really good stuff; the muggle connection in this piece was particularly interesting. And an interest look at the British aristocracy, of which I am quite ignorant.

And the 'loathing Harry Potter' bit was both surprising and understandable, although I don't really recall much 'revelling' by Harry in the canon?
that dark-haired girl chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
This is possibly one of the best twenty-facts stories I've read in awhile, and it is DEFINITELY one of the best Justin-centric stories I've read on this site!

It was sad and sweet and funny all at the same time (and without being overly cheesy), and I absolutely love your insights into Justin's life during and after the war - particularly when he told Prince William that he had been watching his back.

Also, Justin hiding his Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys music on his iPod? *sporfle*

All in all, wonderful work, Thanfiction!
Technomad chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
That's a great story! Justin, as I commented elsewhere, is what "aristocrat" really was originally intended to be-leadership by/rule by the _best._ He sees that it isn't all privileges-the privileges are bought by duties, including the duty to lay down his life for those he protects.

I'd follow your Justin anywhere, without hesitation.
EasyButton chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
You really just have to love Justin. Out of everyone in the Harry Potter books, it's Justin, I think, that really shows how the Wizarding World and the Muggle World can coexist. As usual, you've done a great job!
Eternal Silver Flame chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Yay! I love the "20 Facts" stories! Good idea for character development. Keep them coming!

The Spice Girls thing made me laugh. I used to like the Spice Girls. Ha. I also used to be obsessed with Hanson, but now all I can remember of "MBop" is the chorus. LOL.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
This was excellent. There's not very much about Justin out there, but I loved every bit of what you wrote about him and thought it was perfect, and all just flawlessly meshed. Thanks for writing it. x
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
A fascinating insight into Justin. As a commisioned flight lieutenant, what is his role? Keep writing