Reviews for For Their Own Good
young dawn chapter 11 . 7/28
I'm in love with this chapter. I love how she noted that he was seducing not only her but their whole family. Great job.
young dawn chapter 1 . 7/25
This was adorable. I love that Barret was included in this, even if he had to suffer through some awkwardness haha. Nicely done.
Luna chapter 1 . 3/31
I have no idea if you would ever read this but someone rec your fic and I got so intrigued by your story. Still at chapter one though. I absolutely love the part you wrote about their souls, how a part of Tifa is in Cloud. And when Cloud refused other people for abusing Tifa's vulnerability was so beautifully written. I love your writing style and I'm so glad I got to read your story so thank you :)
7AugustBurnsRed7 chapter 33 . 3/13
I have no idea if you still keep up with this account at all or whether you've abandoned it entirely. I just have to write this. Nearly fucking died reading "Pink"... Literally one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read and it was just so funny. You may never see this, but somebody might. Good shit.
punkiemonkie chapter 42 . 1/18
That was better than I could have ever hoped for, I love it! So touched that you'd write this for me. :D I can't believe I never reviewed this before... You must have posted it right before I disappeared from fanfiction. So sorry I didn't get to say thank you when this was new! I hope you'll forgive me. :3 I really do love this one to death, it was so sweet. That little boy side of Cloud, even when he's and adult, is just too precious. You captured that perfectly. I just love this. Thank you! :)
Guest chapter 26 . 12/23/2014
I love this story. I mean, I love all your writing, but this particular story may be my favorite. I just sought it out particularly to read it again. 3

Ai Mamoru chapter 33 . 12/14/2013
Very amusing. Thanks to your nephew for inspiring you
Ai Mamoru chapter 28 . 12/13/2013
very nice and sweet
Ai Mamoru chapter 26 . 12/13/2013
Wow, that was ... great. Actually more than great, but I'm missing the right word My favorite chapter until now :)
Ai Mamoru chapter 19 . 12/11/2013
I'm feeling kinda silly for repeating it over and over: But this was sweet too :)
Ai Mamoru chapter 17 . 12/11/2013
Such a nice answer to "Home". Just wished you would have integrated some pieces of Cloud's dream
Ai Mamoru chapter 16 . 12/11/2013
That was sweet.
Ai Mamoru chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
Loved it - tenderness always gets me :)
Ai Mamoru chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
Great chapter! I love snuggling ;)
Ai Mamoru chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
THAT broke my heart. Very good drabble though