Reviews for The Amnesia Machine
LanternLight13 chapter 19 . 1/12/2012
I could see this story as some psychological thriller movie. Nice plot line and great dialogue. Thanks for sharing.
Mystic-Dragon-chick chapter 19 . 12/20/2010
Great story!

I got lost a little in the middle but, after sleep, I was able to finnish and I LOVE it!

I love the "code" at the end of the 17th chapter!
pendras cornielius chapter 1 . 9/24/2010

So you're a politician.

Walter felt mildly offended, although it probably would have been better for everyone if he had been a politician. Not to mention the better paycheck.

its like you predicted Walternate ;)
samiam004 chapter 19 . 7/31/2010
that was so cool, like that movie, the cube, but scarier.
Daniyell37 chapter 19 . 4/13/2010
omg that story was crazyy. i wish it could of just kept going and going.

it was so original i loved it! :D
pendras cornielius chapter 19 . 10/21/2009
LOVED IT! though sometimes very confusing (ek my brain hurts now) im going to have to go back at some parts to no what htere saying in numbers i fear my brain will melt at attepmting it though. XD
madamwolf chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I remember reading a book in this style for my mythology class, suprisingly not a bad book and this isn't a bad story, I liked it.
Famous4it chapter 19 . 7/22/2009
Awesome end!
maricejayo chapter 19 . 7/15/2009
*Claps*! Excellent. Hope to read more from you :)
Aerielz chapter 19 . 7/15/2009

I love it! D
Ackerman chapter 19 . 7/15/2009
Oh what an ending! I'm glad that they all decided to stay in touch. And I'm glad that Astrid seems reasonably happy - she was all for beating the crap out of Peter in chapter 17, was it? LOL!

I really, really enjoyed reading this. I know I haven't really reviewed but I never missed a chapter. It's a real one of a kind, thi
wjobsessed chapter 19 . 7/14/2009
Nice ending. The Bolivia was great ;) and I especially liked that bit of friendly Walstrid.

A truly great and original read. Thanks so much! :)
wjobsessed chapter 18 . 7/14/2009
*lol* Yep, Peter will make a move on Liv anywhere, anytime, even during an escape through the dirty water/sewer system. :)

Aw. Astrid gives Walter a kiss. Sweet. Her(anti) hero.
Swamp Fairy chapter 17 . 7/6/2009
ah. something very bad happened. somehow, this got taken off of my story alerts! NO! so i missed the last few chapters. as always, completely amazing. i actually read your mesage at the end of this chapter. wow. amazing. cant wait for more!
wjobsessed chapter 17 . 6/30/2009
Wow. I'm not sure if you're finished or not(hope not).

If you are this has been a phenomenal fic-one of the most original fics I've read in this fandom.

Carry on...or, thanks for a great read. :)