Reviews for 25 Shassie Drabbles
Grigiocuore chapter 25 . 6/17/2014
Very cute, fresh and likable. Your sweetness and obvious love for the two of them are touching. Very very good!
DarkLordRaven chapter 11 . 11/28/2011
*cires* Awwwwwwwwwwww :'(
DarkLordRaven chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
OMG NO! This broke my heart :'( (Love the other ones, so cute 3)
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 13 . 4/3/2011
This one was really very cute.
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
Damn, dude, damn.
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
For how short it is, I was really impressed with this oneshot.
Antivertigo chapter 25 . 1/25/2011
That was quite excellent . . . I'm starting to think I need a better word than excellent. It doesn't quite cover what I want it to. Let's see . . . exceptional. Brilliant. Outstanding. .

Chapter Three is my favorite, and I was actually wondering if I could use Chapter Seven as a prompt? XD It just begs for expansion.
mikoto chapter 25 . 12/22/2010
I love your fic D you're a great author!

(fics n11, 24, 25 and 21 are really amazing!)
klyxx chapter 25 . 8/21/2010
Cannot wait for more of your Shassie drabbles :)

Also, have more faith in yourself, you're a lovely writer. I cant wait to see your writing in like.. a year. The more you write, the better it gets.

Now, to go read your other 25 stories :)
klyxx chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
I would love to read a full story of Gus, Juliet, and Henry trying to lock Lassiter and Shawn into an interrogation room. That would be hysterical.
Lizzy Loves Pancakes chapter 25 . 2/10/2010
Super cute overall, some angst, some whump, some funnies. All awesome. Thank you for writing these; I enjoyed reading them and hope you are inspired to write more in the future!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 25 . 2/6/2010
love it!
Miss Basset chapter 25 . 2/6/2010
*hugs back* Don't worry, I don't think anyone hates you. At least your story isn't a chapter fic where if you leave it off people will dislike you cuz you've left a cliff hanger.

Anyway, I hope you start to think straight again, and I'll defiantly be looking for the next set of 25.

-Basset

(P.S. We all know for a fact Lassie does have crushes. He just doesn't know it yet)
InvaderQuirk chapter 25 . 2/6/2010
aaw. sigh.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 24 . 12/22/2009
LOVE IT! and i hope you get better soon!