Reviews for How It Will Happen, When
ShulesFan99 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
This story is just so beautiful!
It's so sad but so real.
cmcaggia3 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
(Insert timon and pumba crying in the lion king here)
Ahhh! Sobs- that was beyond perfect. I lived how you used the case to tell us what happened- very creative and beautifully wriitten!
MissAntelope chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Great story!
kehwie chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Oh, my heart. This is wonderful and horrible at the same time. I love it because it's beautiful and so well-done, and yet I hate it because it's so heartbreaking.
BrokenSky49 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
... WAAAHHHHH! D' holy crap that was sad! Sniff sniff. Really good though! Sniff sniff
Ai to Kofuku chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
OMG! Wow, that was really good and well written. I'm balling right now, seriously. That was really good.
PsychOut chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Oh my gosh this story was so, so sad! So well written though-good job!
Cassie chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
THAT WAS SO SAD D:

But so great at the same time.

Good job!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Sad:( cute though.
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I'm crying. Why is it i always choose the tear jerkers to read late at night- or early in the morning?
purtyinpink71121 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I can't decide if I want to cry or smile right now.

The crying would be because of the obvious- because this was such a sad story and because it was so well written that it feels real. I almost feel like Shawn just died in the actual series.

The reason I would smile, though, is because this was an absolutely amazing story, and despite how sad the topic may be, reading a really good fanfic like this always makes me happy, even if it's in a hollow, incomplete way like now.

Great job, it's not often that I find myself in this odd predicament, the kind of predicament only a really good, realistic yet sad story can lead me to.

So kudos on this story, I really mean it, it was amazing :)

-Purty
California-Italian chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
have you ever liked something so much that you couldn't put into words how much you liked it? well, that was essentially your story to me. i loved it and i thought it was very well executed. it wasn't overly dramatic or not dramatic enough. it was very good and i think this is a great story.

-CI
YunalanaStarphyer chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
That's so amazing... Tragedy is probably the greatest genre in the world. *sigh* So greatly written, spectacular job. :)
SUNRISE ON THE EAST SIDE chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
oh wow, a pretty powerful story right here.
pizzagod666 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
AH! that was friking amazing. I loved it, loved it, loved it, loved it... u rock. :)