Reviews for Unclaimed Baggage
KensieTheCat chapter 40 . 3/21
I can't believe that it took me so long to notice that you posted another chapter. :/ I've been rereading this series again and I still love it as much as the first few times! It makes me wish that Craig had actually been in the movie. I hope that you update it soon! I really want to know how it ends!
It's been over a year since you last updated & I just want to say this is the best four brothers fanfic I have ever read! Please tell me you're going to finish this or at least update soon!
Please say you are going to finish this story, it is great! I have just recently found this series and I have been ready literally nonstop because this is that good! I have to know what happens!
Guest chapter 40 . 10/17/2013
Can u plssssss carry it on.i love this sooo much
Crunchy Nuggets chapter 40 . 5/27/2013
I love this story! Although I actually would like to see some development between Craig and Jesse:D He seems to really care about him and to be honest I think Bobby is just feeling a bit possessive. I'd also like to see Craig bond with Angel and Jeremiah as well-whenever he's around them he always seems 2 be a brat:/ Although I don't want Jack to go to jail-i love him!- i would like to see a little less grey area in this story-people need to be held accountable by the law. (no exceptions) so like some community service or 50 odd days in jail?

I'm also drawing a blank as to why Bobby is the one in charge of Craig-I think Craig's guardian should be Jack hands down. Bobby still seems like a territorial older brother to me and nothing like a father (not a good one) Jack has the time and the experience to understand Craig and not just stronghold information out of the poor boy. Although I don't think you'll actually change this I do think it's a good idea to consider if Bobby ever gets pulled into the legal battle-temporary custody handed to Jack and perhaps even permanent if the brothers decide that although a good protective figure-too much Bobby is WAY too much trouble for a kid who just wants to be normal. I just see Jack as the person to provide Craig with the attention and care he needs-not to mention it'd be great for Jack to talk with someone who had a similar experience as him without Bobby dictating their schedule. I'm not saying that Jack should be Craig's father figure but rather that living and being with Bobby 24-7 everyday is NOT a good environment for a 14 year old. Not all kids live with their fathers and sometimes (like here) its probably a good thing.

Lol I kind of ranted there:/ But i actually know a kid with family members like Bobby and a past like Jack's-her life sucks because people like Bobby can not raise people like Craig. :{
-IS:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
louannie.luciano chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
You are an amazing writer please finish this one. I love four brothers and i can see them in each of the books; specially Bobby and Jack. Im so in love with your books. Do you write professionally if you do let me know i would buy all your books.
dance4love chapter 40 . 4/19/2013
Please update! I have really enjoyed reading your stories. : )
J chapter 40 . 3/3/2013
Wow I had no idea you were still updating. Woooo, good.
CathyLee chapter 40 . 2/17/2013
I was so happy to so happy to see an update for this wonderful story. I hope that Jack doesn't get the book thrown at him. And please don't let bobby do something incredibly stupid. And please don't let Craig walk in and set bobby or the judge off. Thanks for updating and please update soon.
The Saintlike Weasley chapter 40 . 2/17/2013
Lovely to see another chapter! As always, cannot wait for more! Craig's story is canon, I don't even care what the movie says, they got it wrong!

Till next time!
Pariseiffle chapter 40 . 2/16/2013
I think I just screamed the house down when I saw you had updated... Heh Heh, awesome, as per-usual :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
Maxiekat chapter 40 . 2/16/2013
Yay! A new chapter! And now I need to know what you're planning for Jack and the charges he's facing. Nice job, as always.
Pariseiffle chapter 39 . 1/4/2013
Nooo no no no no no no no! You have to update! PLEASE! please, you need too! I just read all of stories, you can't stop now!
KensieTheCat chapter 39 . 11/20/2012
Hello. I was just rereading this series, which I love, and I just have to ask. Sorry if I'm pestering you, but are you still planning on finishing this series? If not, could you tell us how it ends? Even if you don't, thank you for writing and posting it. It's one of my favorite fanfictions. :)
kajo chapter 39 . 10/14/2012
I love these stories! I think I probably just read them all in an unprecedented amount of time and deserve a medal.

I hope you're still working on my newest (unofficial) favourite Mercer, Craig!