Reviews for Unclaimed Baggage
I need closure! I wish you would finished the story!
Kryn1417 chapter 40 . 8/11
So I just finished all 4.. and omg.. this has been one of the most addictive pieces of writing I have ever read, fan fiction or regular fiction. I wonder if you were to change the names, could you publish it? And perhaps change some of the storyline in the first story that was taken from the movie?

Your descriptions and thought processes of all the different characters was so unique.. I felt like I knew them. They had such diverse personalities and as I read, I saw the character development, esp in Craig and Bobby. I cannot articulate how well you wrote this series. I turned the world around me off for the past week or so while I read and read and read. I enjoyed every minute.

And now, I know it's unlikely that you will be writing anymore based on the years passed, but I really truly hope you do.. I was looking forward to reading about craig and bobbys reunion after he was shot :( so sad to see it end and even more to not have read the real ending. I hope you know how talented of a writer you are. If you've published anything, please let your fans know as I would pick up a copy of whatever that is :)

Please update this story :)
ElanorGrace chapter 40 . 9/25/2016
Your writing is so good, I love these stories! I hope you are able to write more soon! Love reading about Craig, Bobby and his brothers. Your story telling is fab! :)
Guest chapter 40 . 9/26/2015
It's been like two years since you last posted but this story and series are just so good and you are amazing at writing, could u please finish the story xx
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Please finish...
klee744 chapter 29 . 7/8/2015
Almost finished reading this story! I have a huge offer for you!
littleweb chapter 40 . 4/6/2015
More please
louannie.luciano chapter 40 . 1/3/2015
You are killing me! Please finish the story! I keep reading all of the stories over and over hoping you find time to finish this one.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/25/2014
I just recently found this site and your stories. Please, please, please finish this!
Guest chapter 40 . 9/23/2014
Please finish this story. I just found your Four Brothers series and would live to know how it ends.
Vero chapter 40 . 9/21/2014
Wow, your stories with Craig had me glued to my computer screen! This is so good, I wish you would continue with it! I would love to read what happens next. Your writing is great! You have a reader here! :)
Littleweb chapter 40 . 9/1/2014
More please
KensieTheCat chapter 40 . 3/21/2014
I can't believe that it took me so long to notice that you posted another chapter. :/ I've been rereading this series again and I still love it as much as the first few times! It makes me wish that Craig had actually been in the movie. I hope that you update it soon! I really want to know how it ends!
Guest chapter 40 . 3/15/2014
It's been over a year since you last updated & I just want to say this is the best four brothers fanfic I have ever read! Please tell me you're going to finish this or at least update soon!
Guest chapter 40 . 2/9/2014
Please say you are going to finish this story, it is great! I have just recently found this series and I have been ready literally nonstop because this is that good! I have to know what happens!