Reviews for Unclaimed Baggage
Guest chapter 40 . 9/26/2015
It's been like two years since you last posted but this story and series are just so good and you are amazing at writing, could u please finish the story xx
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Please finish...
klee744 chapter 29 . 7/8/2015
Almost finished reading this story! I have a huge offer for you!
littleweb chapter 40 . 4/6/2015
More please
louannie.luciano chapter 40 . 1/3/2015
You are killing me! Please finish the story! I keep reading all of the stories over and over hoping you find time to finish this one.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/25/2014
I just recently found this site and your stories. Please, please, please finish this!
Guest chapter 40 . 9/23/2014
Please finish this story. I just found your Four Brothers series and would live to know how it ends.
Vero chapter 40 . 9/21/2014
Wow, your stories with Craig had me glued to my computer screen! This is so good, I wish you would continue with it! I would love to read what happens next. Your writing is great! You have a reader here! :)
Littleweb chapter 40 . 9/1/2014
More please
KensieTheCat chapter 40 . 3/21/2014
I can't believe that it took me so long to notice that you posted another chapter. :/ I've been rereading this series again and I still love it as much as the first few times! It makes me wish that Craig had actually been in the movie. I hope that you update it soon! I really want to know how it ends!
Guest chapter 40 . 3/15/2014
It's been over a year since you last updated & I just want to say this is the best four brothers fanfic I have ever read! Please tell me you're going to finish this or at least update soon!
Guest chapter 40 . 2/9/2014
Please say you are going to finish this story, it is great! I have just recently found this series and I have been ready literally nonstop because this is that good! I have to know what happens!
Guest chapter 40 . 10/17/2013
Can u plssssss carry it on.i love this sooo much
Crunchy Nuggets chapter 40 . 5/27/2013
I love this story! Although I actually would like to see some development between Craig and Jesse:D He seems to really care about him and to be honest I think Bobby is just feeling a bit possessive. I'd also like to see Craig bond with Angel and Jeremiah as well-whenever he's around them he always seems 2 be a brat:/ Although I don't want Jack to go to jail-i love him!- i would like to see a little less grey area in this story-people need to be held accountable by the law. (no exceptions) so like some community service or 50 odd days in jail?

I'm also drawing a blank as to why Bobby is the one in charge of Craig-I think Craig's guardian should be Jack hands down. Bobby still seems like a territorial older brother to me and nothing like a father (not a good one) Jack has the time and the experience to understand Craig and not just stronghold information out of the poor boy. Although I don't think you'll actually change this I do think it's a good idea to consider if Bobby ever gets pulled into the legal battle-temporary custody handed to Jack and perhaps even permanent if the brothers decide that although a good protective figure-too much Bobby is WAY too much trouble for a kid who just wants to be normal. I just see Jack as the person to provide Craig with the attention and care he needs-not to mention it'd be great for Jack to talk with someone who had a similar experience as him without Bobby dictating their schedule. I'm not saying that Jack should be Craig's father figure but rather that living and being with Bobby 24-7 everyday is NOT a good environment for a 14 year old. Not all kids live with their fathers and sometimes (like here) its probably a good thing.

Lol I kind of ranted there:/ But i actually know a kid with family members like Bobby and a past like Jack's-her life sucks because people like Bobby can not raise people like Craig. :{
-IS:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
louannie.luciano chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
You are an amazing writer please finish this one. I love four brothers and i can see them in each of the books; specially Bobby and Jack. Im so in love with your books. Do you write professionally if you do let me know i would buy all your books.