Reviews for Geek Love
Motherof8 chapter 13 . 9/9/2014
What a great story. Loved it. Even though he was a frustrating jerk.. Don't know how Bella stuck with him. It was a pain going back and forth to both point of views. Thanks
Motherof8 chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
That was funny
Motherof8 chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
He is such a jerk. Oh well, off to his
LoveACullen chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
Such a cute story!
me2 chapter 14 . 2/12/2014
oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. Applause! You really wrote a quality story here. A CLEAN quality story too, which is a nice change :)

The fight to become more with Edward in the beginning was just so fun, exciting, and nerve-wrecking. You really drew in your reader and made them feel for Bella (and for me, LIKE Bella hahaha)!

and ohhhh my goodness. that kiss scene in the meadow. It was so intense, and sexy, and real. Fantastic writing, really! Love. This. Story.
Caro09 chapter 13 . 9/8/2013
D'awwwww that was so cute!
MayeGirl chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
The guy that played Willow also played Professor Flitwick in Harry Potter
Eylia Riddle chapter 14 . 3/18/2013
Really good! I loved it!
jkt7 chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
You have a thing for sleeping Bella huh?
Sydney G chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
Normally I am too lazy to leave a review, so I only really review the best. I just have to say that this is one of the best, I couldn't not review. I just wanted you to know that, thank you for writing this, it made me happy :)
reobessed chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
nawwwwwww
KrisbianBaby chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
Just finished reading the story and I loved it. Cutest thing ever. It was so well written and really made me feel the connection between the characters. You should be very proud with it. )
solosinger1 chapter 14 . 1/6/2012
I love this story too. I am so ready to read Edward's POV.
AnuluvesTwilightSeries chapter 13 . 12/18/2011
Wowwwww loveeee da fanfic I loveee greekward haha n den lol dey both were oblivios to da fact dat dey like each other n dey were frnds tilll end lol thnx god for Bella who kissed Edward n den dey declared da feelings next day lol anyways loved all chapters awesome
SweetEngineering chapter 3 . 10/15/2011