Reviews for Geek Love
Ninkita chapter 13 . 12/25/2015
Yay, they're together :)
Ninkita chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
Aww bella! And now you made me want to watch Amelie again.
Ninkita chapter 10 . 12/25/2015
The talk with Esme was good. I'm guessing I'll check out the companion story as well
Ninkita chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
This was a very nice ch. I especially liked the bookstore and the play acting at the end.
Ninkita chapter 8 . 12/25/2015
The girl talk was fun... and Charlie trying to be all covert with his interrogation.
Ninkita chapter 7 . 12/25/2015
I actually really like Bella's inner monologue about Edward... planning their wedding... commit her whole life, he could have an afternoon... lol!
Ninkita chapter 6 . 12/25/2015
Ah, I liked this.. the way she's all embarrassed and confused. And Edward took care of her :)
Ninkita chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
Smart girls. Got the info from the most trustworthy source!
Ninkita chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
Lol! Funny fact: the latest Star Wars movie just came out a week or so back. And I love Star Wars, so I enjoyed this hugely. Alice and Jasper were so cute.. and Edward finally had a reaction! Weird coincidence, though, huh?
Ninkita chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
Well being a reserved person myself, I don't find Edward's behavior all that odd. Yeah, I'm not likely to waste my time talking to someone I either don't know that well, or who might have nothing in common with me. But I'm a lot more smiley than he is. Most people are satisfied if you smile at them, and then you can tune them out without any trouble.
Ninkita chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Hi, just found this. I enjoyed the first chapter.
Jenniferdevonsimon chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
I love love love this storyyyy
Motherof8 chapter 13 . 9/9/2014
What a great story. Loved it. Even though he was a frustrating jerk.. Don't know how Bella stuck with him. It was a pain going back and forth to both point of views. Thanks
Motherof8 chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
That was funny
Motherof8 chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
He is such a jerk. Oh well, off to his