Reviews for Impermanent
xcloudx chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I really like this, I can see Sam doing this, talking to Dean even though he's obviously not there. I also love the way you write, it's so smooth and easy to follow!
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
It wasn't confusing at all! I think we all know and are used to the fact that our two boys can read eachother's thoughts! Another great oneshot! Off to read more! :)
rahne2 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
wONDERFUL! Definitely not confusing, and so perfectly Sam. How could he not feel like this after Dean went to Hell for him? How could he not be angry that everything John and Dean did was with the purpose of protecting and saving Sam, that he was always kept safe at their expense, whether for love or duty? And once again, you've nailed Sam's motivations perfectly. He wasn't duped by Ruby into using his powers, nor was he some credulous trusting fool. He simply couldn't be afraid of using what weapons he had anymore. He didn't have anything left to lose. If only he'd been this open with the real Dean when he came back, a lot of misery might have been spared. But, of course, then he had something to lose again. They break my heart. Great fic.
Arrow chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
hey loved the writing, good portrayl of the characters and well written :)

Arrow
Von chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
WOAH that was so darn good! And sad!

It's these things that make me crave resolution and mushy understanding and acceptance though :D
amyblair chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Hey, Holly -

I really liked this little fic. Very different. I thought you played it well.

Off the bat, I like your synonyms and how Sam Winchester is included in there. HA!

Also? Mae West is one of my most fave people to quote, but usually I just use her for the sex.

I really like how much pain you weave in this. It's true - the worst part living without Dean had to be the pain.

Having Sam see Dean's image, talk to Dean's image... kind of creepy.

Liked the "What Hell freezes over, Dean." and "it's the family tradition"

I liked how you ended it with Sam wounded in pain and alone. Just like he really was and there was no Dean.

I wish they would have some kind of talk similar to this on the show, though. Even if it is a knock out brawl. Something honest and something that could get them somewhere.

You did well.
Sofi Stree chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Oh my gosh, this is great! I keep wanting someone to try writing this conversation, and you did! Great job with it, btw. Sammy was so not doing well, was he? Awesome.
Darkaina chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
LOL-what does imperment mean?- no seriously i don't know what it means?- dos it mean unchangeable? either way- this is a good fanfic- raises a lot of questions though- is dean actually there?

probably is, i doubt, Castiel would go through that much trouble, and puts up with dean's crap but its not fully dean- i wonder whee the other half went?
Kakyd chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I really liked this story. It wasn't hard to read or confusing in any way. I like the flow of it and I like that it addresses Sam's experience without Dean. I'm a Sam girl myself, and I don't think this subject gets enough written about it. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
Sammylady chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Sammy is hurting so badly it broke my heart. I hate the fact that he drank sum demon bitch's dirty blood. A Very well written piece u haf here. I am touched
alphabet chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Very nicely done. I like how Sam twisted the "remember what I taught you" into using his powers. That's just so Sam. Great job.
staceycj chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I think you explained Sam's reaction to this perfectly. Dean taught him family comes first, so that would definitely explain why he is so gung ho about killing Lilith. Huh. Didn't think about that before. Nice.
Dianne chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
That was amazing. The angst was top notch from the get go and it really gave us a picture of how bad off Sam was when Dean was gone. I loved the way the image of Dean was still somewhat cocky and that he still tried humor before threats. Wow.