Reviews for Surrogate Love
Lilitouuu chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
ok, this is awesome. And it's not fair. You made me think about that garment and i get really excited about what will happen in his house... and that's it. There's no more chapters! Please tell me that you will upload soon another chapter. Please. I want to hear again Edward playing the piano. I think it's very sexy.

Ok I'm stopping here. Just know that I'm totally obsessed with this story and i will be on cloud nine if you finish it :)
onoimatwidard2 chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
I just read all seven chapters and loved them. I really hope this story isn't dead in the water. I notice it has not been updated in a while.

I'll keep my fingers crossed because I'd really like to know how things turn out.
Angelwells chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
Hey just finished reading your story, it is great, I really hope you update it soon, i would love to know if edward gives her a concert with a little desert afterwards LOL :D

Please update soon, I am dying to find out what is going to happen next :D

Angel :D
KnoKnayme chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
of coarse he will see the corset! Why else did you dress her all up? lol
Annetteskitty1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
whoa...I am so...intrigued. Can't wait to read more!
PerpetuallyInvested chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
Let him see whats under the dress!

Its cool.

But I hate long chapters they're too long.
currentreads chapter 7 . 8/29/2009
I just found out about your story tonight from /dazzledbp

I read all seven chapters straight through, then realized you haven't updated in a month!

Oh no! Will there be more?

PLEASE?
hollyroseann chapter 7 . 8/28/2009
ok after reading a few more chapters, i do get the "connection" it just wasn't making much sense at the start why! looking forward to the next chapter
hollyroseann chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
I am not really buying bella being all coy about edward. yes he's hot, but shes a professional and should not be letting that get in the way. but hey it's only my opinion, just doesn't seem to fit...
mave88 chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
What, no action? Lol

I really enjoyed the chapter, it was very sweet.

Can't wait for the next one!1
mave88 chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
Never in a million years would I throw a rotten egg at you.

Loved the chapter, can't wait for the BBQ!
mave88 chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
I love shy, blushing Edward!

Great chapter. I really like how this story is going. :D
lanaecullen chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
LOVE this story...what an original idea! I only hope that you are going to continue with it, since it's been a while since you updated. Looking forward to more!
mave88 chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
Sexual Idol? :D

Very funny, sexy chapter.

Really enjoyed it. :D
mave88 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
You definetely got my atention ;)

I find this story VERY interesting and I'm going to read chapter 2 now. :D