Reviews for Surrogate Love
PerpetuallyInvested chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
Let him see whats under the dress!

Its cool.

But I hate long chapters they're too long.
currentreads chapter 7 . 8/29/2009
I just found out about your story tonight from /dazzledbp

I read all seven chapters straight through, then realized you haven't updated in a month!

Oh no! Will there be more?

PLEASE?
hollyroseann chapter 7 . 8/28/2009
ok after reading a few more chapters, i do get the "connection" it just wasn't making much sense at the start why! looking forward to the next chapter
hollyroseann chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
I am not really buying bella being all coy about edward. yes he's hot, but shes a professional and should not be letting that get in the way. but hey it's only my opinion, just doesn't seem to fit...
mave88 chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
What, no action? Lol

I really enjoyed the chapter, it was very sweet.

Can't wait for the next one!1
mave88 chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
Never in a million years would I throw a rotten egg at you.

Loved the chapter, can't wait for the BBQ!
mave88 chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
I love shy, blushing Edward!

Great chapter. I really like how this story is going. :D
lanaecullen chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
LOVE this story...what an original idea! I only hope that you are going to continue with it, since it's been a while since you updated. Looking forward to more!
mave88 chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
Sexual Idol? :D

Very funny, sexy chapter.

Really enjoyed it. :D
mave88 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
You definetely got my atention ;)

I find this story VERY interesting and I'm going to read chapter 2 now. :D
Absolutely Cullen chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
I really like this story. Now granted it's not very original because trust me if you do a search for "sex" through Twilight you will get thousands of stories and Edward has been a sex addict all the way to being abused and every other gambit of the idea. BUT This is a very sweet version of it. I like the twists and turns you are facing in the story line. I think that you are addressing each one very thoughtfully. And believe it or not alot of what Bella has "deduced" from her exam of him I agree with it. I have never agreed with the whole "keep touching it and it will fall off" sorta mantra that parents tell kids this day. Granted you don't exactly want to catch a child doing that in public setting but to fill their heads with that mantra really does fill them with almost a self loathing of their own bodies which can lead to so many other body issues in the future...trust me I know.

Now granted all though everything you've said about her not being able to have a relationship with a client is pretty much true you can't blame a fan from wanting an HEA anyway.

So I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapters...I want to see how this turns out.

Ok and as for a suggestion...and forgive me if this sounds kinda child like...but since Edward can't hear Bella's thoughts...and Bella is afraid that part of Edwards draw backs stem from the fact that he CAN hear his parners thoughts ...what about a session where she sort of talks almost whispers outloud what she is thinking sort of like what he would be hearing but since he can't with her it would have to be verbal...she'd have to be able to be really focused on the task though because she'd have to be able to focus between points of view switches...like "Oh God I can't believe how good Edwards hands feel when he touches me there..." "Oh Edward I want to feel you so badly inside me"..."does he have any idea of what this is doing to me".."um Edward you taste so good to me" "I love it when he runs his tongue over me like that"...

Sorta like that...like what Edward WOULD be hearing and then the parts that Edward can hear verbally...but of course somewhere along the way we'd have to have Bella slip up and slide an I love you in there LOL...but that's just my thoughts...
sessahhh chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
I really liked this chapter. I thought Edward wouldn't show up and when the music was playing, I thought it was him slipping in to turn on a recording of Bella's song with a note or something. I'm glad I was wrong. I am excited to see what happens at his house... And what was up with Rose? Did she call Tanya to make E/B realize certain feelings? Maybe give B a little shove in the right direction?
sessahhh chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
Jasper better be Bella's brother! #% !

Good chapter otherwise... wouldn't mind a little oral time with Edward. Oh hell, I'll take Dr. Swan as a backup.
sessahhh chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
well... I know what my choice would be... I mean a movie would be a nice change of pace from all that horrible intimacy. hahaha... j/k
ohsynapse chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
*Jumps up and down* Sque! Your Edward is so CUTE! Shyward is turning out to be one of my favorites, but then again, I'm sure all the flavors of Edward are my favorite.

Yes. Private concert, please!
603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »