Reviews for Surrogate Love
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
Bella and Edward are fantastic together! I wish they believed the emotions they were seeing in the other (it would save them a lot of heartbreak).

I wonder what Edward has planned to delay his treatment.

Awesome story and writing style!

PLEASE continue this! You can't leave hanging with them in such a state!

Update soon!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 4/29/2012
That was quite a BBQ!

Yay for Jasper's gift being present too!

I had a feeling Rosalie was up to something like that once she mentioned her friend.

They both love each other! Next step; telling each other.

Awesome chapter and story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
They are falling fast for one another! Its a shame that their doc/patient status is one of their main obstacles that stand in their way of being anything more.

Is Jasper a patient?

Awesome chapter!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
The longer they are in each other's presence, the more involved they get! Love that!

Edward's thoughts during the shower were great since it showed how the gentle actions truly touched his heart (while Bella resisted the urge to jump him *snickers*).

Poor Bella and her family status.

Awesome job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Lol! Bella does have a point with her observation on Alice's shopping addiction being ignored by the family.

Yay for Edward's progression; that was an intense session!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
It seems like Bella has a gift of her own...one that rivals Jasper's ability in the books in a way.

They cleared a hurdle in Edward's treatment! D

Shy!Edward is adorable!

Great story progression!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Very interesting concept.

When you mentioned that human!Edward can read minds, that one movie came to mind (starring Mel Gibson I believe) and I thought that was Edward's problem that he needed fixing.
Brighteyes109 chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
I just found this story and i love it! please update again! SOON!

Man so much feeling! It made my chest ache. I can't wait to see them get together!
bmw140 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Im so excited about this story! I found it on the Lemonade Stand.
to live you must have music chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
I noticed that in chapter 5 you said Edward dated Jessica at age 17 before the accident but in an earlier chapter, you said the accident was when he was 8...just letting you know XD but I love this story and u need 2 update! like NOW! :{P (it has a mustache :)) I know its probably hard to update so much but plz? pretty plz? pretty pretty pretty plz?
Twilight'sLastGleaming chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
*gasp*...please update soon. It is so good.
Improvgirl01 chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
I love this fic...are you still going to finish? OHHHH please! Can't wait! M
LeannaMasenRobert chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
Hello,

I like your story a lot and I wanted to know if you were going to continue writing it or if you have given it up...

Hope you will find inspiration and will.

Good day.
BellaMadonna chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
Wow, I found this story almost by accident. I can't really remember now how, but I love it. I see you haven't updated since Feb. 2010. Are you planning on finishing it? I would love to read the rest of the story.

Much Love,

BellaMadonna
korinneraylie chapter 8 . 11/26/2011
Sighh...

They are just too cute. (:

Can't wait for the next chappie.
609 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »