Reviews for Surrogate Love
kinsano chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
I LOVE this story! PLEASE, Please finish it!
Kiss007 chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
really love this story. Hope updates will be regular
kayla711 chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
Really enjoying this and spicy mixed with emo. Excellent! Please don't abandon it! It seems so close to resolution and the end.
Persuasive chapter 8 . 2/3/2011
Is this story abandoned? Will we get to hear Edward's plan? I'm sure there's a HEA (an HEA?) in there for these two. It's been a year, so I'm cautiously adding this to my alerts with the hopes that it will encourage you to take pen to paper... ugh fingers to keyboard.
dawn of the rising phoenix chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
I love this story! Please update soon. The therapy is fascinating, and the characters are so lovable! :D
loupants chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
kitties1ffn chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
i want more of this please!
Isabel Masen chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
One of my friends recommended this story to me and I just finished reading thru last chapter written. It was quite well. I know dr/patient relationship should not be but this is so right. I hope to read an update soon. I see you havent updated since february, I hope you didnt change your mind about the story.
sandraev1 chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
I love your story I love confident Bella and shy Edward please finish the story I'm dieing to know how you will end it.
victoria chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
quick, quick, quick, more, more, more!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 8 . 7/24/2010
Great story but noticed it hasn't updated in 5 months. Will it be finished?
Mr.Smee27 chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
Holy mackerel this is an awesome story. I can't wait for the next update!
MarieWearsPrada chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
Really like this story:)

hope you continue!
Passion82 chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
It's been a while...Please say you will continue this story. I really have enjoyed reading it. Please update soon!
TeamAllTwilight chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This looks like it will be really interesting! Can not wait to read it all!
603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »