Reviews for Surrogate Love
victoria chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
quick, quick, quick, more, more, more!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 8 . 7/24/2010
Great story but noticed it hasn't updated in 5 months. Will it be finished?
Mr.Smee27 chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
Holy mackerel this is an awesome story. I can't wait for the next update!
MarieWearsPrada chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
Really like this story:)

hope you continue!
Passion82 chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
It's been a while...Please say you will continue this story. I really have enjoyed reading it. Please update soon!
TeamAllTwilight chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This looks like it will be really interesting! Can not wait to read it all!
bkjar chapter 8 . 6/25/2010
I'm curious to what happens next! :)
Anon chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
Great story line, really well written. I hope you do get around to completing it. thanks for sharing
loulouau chapter 8 . 6/13/2010
Sorry I waited to the current end to review I ummmm couldnt stop reading lol its been great story you've expressed yourself very well in the story and it was great to see a different story line cant wait to see how you end it. The ending of a story is always the hardest. Epilogue make it a lost easier.
jane chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
a couple months? its been three dude.
carley chapter 8 . 5/11/2010
please update
HeswamtoFrance chapter 8 . 5/8/2010
This is fantastic. Such a complex story involving so much emotion it's overwhelming. I cannot wait to read more.

Curious George
crazy4robsten chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
update please i want to know the plan
luv my vamp chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
Wanted to say that I love your story, and can't wait to read the update, which I really hope is comingsoon. It has been a while, so I'm hoping its close. Bella is in some kind of no no situation, isn't she? How will Edward convince her? And how will her peers see this? Rosalie and Jasper, I mean. also Carlisle who is also a doctor. INteresting dilemma...
luv my vamp chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Hi, I really like your story. I love therapist Bella, and geeky, shy Edward is my favorite! Can't wait to read more.
609 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »