Reviews for Surrogate Love
colacherry chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
*whistles* their phone convo was hot!

i'd never heard of a sexual surrogate before. i know there are sex coaches (betty dodson comes to mind) but this is interesting. it does tend to blur the lines, though, hmm?
Twogoods chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
Hell no, I wouldn't let him leave. Bella's falling, and she better watch out. She's getting sucked in. I LOVE IT! I'm glad you updated. I missed this story. I'm gonna check out the forum on Twilighted.
colacherry chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
the ideas edward mentioned were indeed interesting...and i agree that greed definitely prevents some amazing inventions from happening...
colacherry chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
saw the rec for this on twilighted! thanks for uploading it on ff, too, it's easier to read on the crackberry ;-)

great first chapter! onto read more...
Gustariana chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
Hey!

Bittenev told me about this story and I had to check it out. I love it so far! I really like your take on a human Edward that has to deal with his ability and its effects.

And I had no idea sexual surrogates existed.. Can't wait to read about this journey they are embarking on!

~gustariana
Clancy67 chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
Wow, what an incredible story. I love the story line you have created, it is so interesting and different from anything I've read. Thanks for sharing your story and your writing talent. I had a great time reading it and I look forward to reading more!
cod46 chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
I found you on BITTENEVs favs, while looking for one story to start.

You have become one of my onw favs now.

I enjoy your approach to Edward/Bella AH, its part funny and part serious, a good mix to make a good story. You have me trapped so far (will pass the word among the Robkats hungry readers).

It surprised me pleasantly how good you are at writing, your first ff, and going through your profile I saw you are editor and writer as well. What a challenging change must this be from children and YA to this.

Thank you very much for taking the time and effort in writing this for us, hope you keeps us updated.

Blackie
moojuicey chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
Two thumbs up, fo sho.

If Edward has his mind reading gift, is it possible that the "connecting" with clients is Bella's?

Like the premise so far, looking forward to how it develops.

Good job :-)
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
So, I just annoyed everyone in the room since I'm at a birthday and insisted I get a computer. What Bella's doing fascinated me since I've never heard of a therapist having sex with their patients. I get it now. Moving on. This chapter was freaken hot. I loved it. Absolutely awesome. Keep going!
acirelemagne chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
so amazing. awesome phone sex, vulnerable edward is just too good!
moolissa35 chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
I like the story, this should get interesting.
whyOwhy chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
that was one of the best lemons ive read in awhile
whyOwhy chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Geeze. I love this and it hasn't even started. Bella being the experienced one instead of Edward? :) This is gonna be good.
Twogoods chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
Wow! I'm loving this story. I just saw your thread on Twilighted and came to read what you've written and am blown away. I don't believe you haven't written smut before. This chapter was totally hot! I like the originality of this concept. I can't wait until they "progress".. I'm in!
NoLongerWritingFF chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
completly awesome! damn I want a shy virgin edward! :)
603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 Next »