Reviews for Surrogate Love
jane doe chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
dear, its been a month...and i can hardly wait for more of your amazing writing!
Crimson.Inked chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
Yay! CUTE! i totally love it. i read this today and i just couldnt stop. i so cant wait for you to post more!
spiderkid12 chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
Wow... o.o

Amazing
CdrIvanova chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
Oh, what a great chapter! Very hot. Thanks!
rangernstephfan chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
So did he actually hear her thoughts or did she just say them out loud? I wondered if that might happen once they were inimate in that way. Thanks for the update. Can't wait for more.
sessahhh chapter 8 . 2/13/2010
Christ on a cracker that was intense! Cheese and rice. I am still reeling from that chapter. I think I need a towel and some fresh panties to be able to continue with my day. I guess I need to find someone to find that spot for me cause I certainly have never experienced a gushing like that!
Sdjk chapter 8 . 2/12/2010
That chapter was so worth the wait. Fabulous! And I can't wait to read Edward's idea to extend the arrangement. Really enjoy reading your story.
readingmama chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
That was hot. Please don't make us wait that long again, this is too good not to have. : )

I may have to go back and read that lemon agaiN!
Maelle4ever chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
Wow, did I just feel love?

THANK U !
savanablue chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
Really like this story :)
IreneQueen chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
Aww. He's so selfless! All he could think about was pleasing her.
2BEdwardspet chapter 8 . 2/4/2010
I was so happy to see a new chapter! Thanks for the lemon!

D-
cabr chapter 8 . 2/4/2010
Thank you for the update! I don't mind if takes you a while to update I really like the complexity of the characters in this story and this chapter didn't disappoint. Thank you!
Kmserenity chapter 8 . 2/3/2010
So glad this story is back. I was afraid you gave up on it. Love the update. Your E is so sweet. Love the story and hope you have regular updates. Thx!
lavishone chapter 8 . 2/3/2010
The balance of sex and feelings was written very well.
603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »