Reviews for Surrogate Love
glo4twilight chapter 8 . 3/16/2010
omg how fucking intense and empowering was that chapter! it was absolutely mindblowing!you are relentless with those lemons and semi-lemons! wow no wonder edward can't help but be drawn in to his healing by bella and oh what healing salve it is huh, and what a way to lose your virginity;)!but then let's not forget what edward did for bella as well i mean the ultimate unique orgasm! mhm that's what i'm talkin bout!lol! what are they gonna do now i can't wait to find out! that chapter did take ages to get updated but geez it was truly well worth the wait! i loved the length of the chapter as well however now i have to decide whether to get out my trusty rabbit to help put out the fire you've caused or take a very cold cold shower!lol!hm! you fucking own me with this one gf!
TwiFox chapter 8 . 3/16/2010
i hope you update im loving it !
jenninemarie chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
OH MY GOD THIS IS A GREAT STORY! CANNOT WAIT FOR ANOTHER UPDATE;)
jane doe chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
dear, its been a month...and i can hardly wait for more of your amazing writing!
Crimson.Inked chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
Yay! CUTE! i totally love it. i read this today and i just couldnt stop. i so cant wait for you to post more!
spiderkid12 chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
Wow... o.o

Amazing
CdrIvanova chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
Oh, what a great chapter! Very hot. Thanks!
rangernstephfan chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
So did he actually hear her thoughts or did she just say them out loud? I wondered if that might happen once they were inimate in that way. Thanks for the update. Can't wait for more.
sessahhh chapter 8 . 2/13/2010
Christ on a cracker that was intense! Cheese and rice. I am still reeling from that chapter. I think I need a towel and some fresh panties to be able to continue with my day. I guess I need to find someone to find that spot for me cause I certainly have never experienced a gushing like that!
Sdjk chapter 8 . 2/12/2010
That chapter was so worth the wait. Fabulous! And I can't wait to read Edward's idea to extend the arrangement. Really enjoy reading your story.
readingmama chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
That was hot. Please don't make us wait that long again, this is too good not to have. : )

I may have to go back and read that lemon agaiN!
Maelle4ever chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
Wow, did I just feel love?

THANK U !
savanablue chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
Really like this story :)
IreneQueen chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
Aww. He's so selfless! All he could think about was pleasing her.
2BEdwardspet chapter 8 . 2/4/2010
I was so happy to see a new chapter! Thanks for the lemon!

D-