Reviews for Surrogate Love
JeNnNn chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
"Her face lit up at that info. Wow, so little brother has a thing for Dr. Swan. I knew something would come of this. Her thoughts struck me. Apparently my mind reading skills were still intact."

wait, what?

lol. i thought this was an all human story...

thats cool.

...so hes human. but he can read minds?

lol, kay.

ohh, hit by lightning. isnt that from some mel gibson movie?

great chapter!

-jenn
JeNnNn chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
"A superman fantasy started to run in my head and I imagined pulling off his glasses and running my hands through that hair…"

lol weird, coz i was just writing about superman in my own story.

:P

cool.

interesting plotline. theres another story similar to this, 'failure to thrive'

but its not really the same, lol

it just reminded me of it

onto the next chapter

-jenn
mjinaspen chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
Bravo for female ejaculation!
Luvtwismut chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
Yay! Im so happy you're back. That was some incredible stuff happening on the piano. And did I read that correctly or can Edward hear Bella now? Duh duh duh. The plot thickens! Can't wait to see what's up E's sleeves:)
edmom chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
- i love this story and damn now i must find my husband - thanks for sharing can't wait for more
gumibear26 chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
Somehow I missed this chapter when it posted. Well, better reviewing late than never, right? I liked having access to everyone's thoughts, but I did get a little confused at times. My problem, though, not yours (I kept getting interrupted while I was reading).
twilightmenrhot chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
Just wonderful - definately worth the wait!
Lori94 chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
OMG! That was DEFINTIELY worth the wait! WOW!
cravingtwilight chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
having them both take each other at the piano was really hot!
HoosierNina chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
M...that was nice. It was interesting that he could hear her say I love you in her mind. I just want one of them to confess already! I wonder what Edward's plan is to keep Bella around.

I keep thinking I can't imagine Bella doing this as a job.
2old4fanfic chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
Nice. If anyone throws apples, just catch them and make pie. With whipped cream
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
Yay you updated!
HoosierNina chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
All the mind reading and emotion reading is making things very interesting. If only it worked that way in real life. I wonder what Rose is up to - pushing them together?
farsideomoon chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
Alright Brainiacward, get those wheels spinning. That was hot, musst have more;))

I had a small fantasy that they would both perdiddle "I love you," at the same time like they did when they said "Night Em."

Of course nothing, as in life, is ever that simple.

Thanks for updating & I'm so glad to hear that you're going to finish this story! Yahoo!
timidvampire chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
wow! hot, sweet, hot! LOVED this! great chapter! very hot !

have i said that already! LOL
603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »