Reviews for Surrogate Love
HoosierNina chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
All the mind reading and emotion reading is making things very interesting. If only it worked that way in real life. I wonder what Rose is up to - pushing them together?
farsideomoon chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
Alright Brainiacward, get those wheels spinning. That was hot, musst have more;))

I had a small fantasy that they would both perdiddle "I love you," at the same time like they did when they said "Night Em."

Of course nothing, as in life, is ever that simple.

Thanks for updating & I'm so glad to hear that you're going to finish this story! Yahoo!
timidvampire chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
wow! hot, sweet, hot! LOVED this! great chapter! very hot !

have i said that already! LOL
Linnnn chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
I was so glad to see your update in my inbox! Loved this chapter. It was very sweet and close to perfection (would have been perfect had they told eachother "I love you") But I have high hopes they will soon (please?). ;)

The piano scene was so hot! *swoon*

Cant wait to read next chapter.

RingTheBella chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
I was so glad to hear from this story again. I really enjoy it.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
Shh..gimme a second here to gather what left of my thought after this hot ass, well deserve the wait chapter! This was fuckin' awesome.. God they almost said "I love you" so many times. I wonder what's his plan and pray he's successful.

*fans self* whew..mental picture there for a second with the piano scene.

Please, please, please come back with chap 9 soon..

Thank you for this...
shasta53 chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
Does it help if we deliver it in a bowl to nourish you while you write?

I loved this chapter and it seems to me that she is ignoring his feelings and choosing to believe that they are a reflection of hers. Stubborn people!
Galathea82 chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
Welcome Back!

That was a very beautiful first time.

nitareality chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
Welcome back. Perfect first time for them. Gah, the piano.
vertigo33 chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
I had forgotten how much I liked this story! It's amazing.
miracelle chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
After reading this I'm sending my boyf off to learn piano so we can re-enact that scene. Hot hot hot!
mave88 chapter 8 . 2/2/2010

I don't mind the wait as long as you update, and for a chapter like that I could wait forever ;) *fans herself with whatever she finds at reach*

Can't wait for the next one!
bbbluez chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
I'm hoping things will work out for them once he's no longer a client!
Miss-Beckie-Louise chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
aw cute!

Loved it

update soon

xo Beckie
purringtiger chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
*Just catching my breath* Holy shit, that was smokin'! I'm pretty confident that you'll let them have their HEA, but keeping my fingers crossed won't hurt, eh?

I love this story. And it's lost nothing during its hiatus!
606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »