Reviews for Leaving Your Heart Behind
Every person I've ever known whose parents spelled their name differently HATES it. I have a good friend named Jaimee and she said she always always always has problems w/ misspellings on official documents, has to repeatedly spell it all the time, etc., etc. She now has two kids with very traditionally-spelled names. She said she wouldn't do to her kids what her parents did to her.
a chapter 37 . 11/30/2014
please finish the story
kim chapter 37 . 8/11/2014
I loved you story
Jane chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
Oh Leah, just tell him for Gods sake. You are just being stupid now!
Jane chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
Okay, I only just found this story, and it was published a few years ago, but I'll answer the questions anyway.
For goodness sakes, Leah, tell Jacob. You are being ridiculous.
What the hell is Emily doing asking Leah to be bridesmaid in front of everybody? She is obviously expecting Leah to be thrilled, and is not anticipating a rejection. Pretty insensitive, Emily!
Jacob surely knows imprinting is involuntary, so why would he be mad at Embry for something he can't help? Leah might be dismayed about the imprint, but she shouldn't be mad! Mad is the wrong emotion .
DeafAngel2000 chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
it's Jacob!
Weave the Magic chapter 33 . 5/9/2013
Awwww! For Leah and Jacob.
Ouch! For Emily.
Weave the Magic chapter 29 . 5/9/2013
I just don't understand why Emily, Sam, and Leah all think that Leah's life is ruined. Dramatic much, ha!
rasheedah2907 chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Oh wow, I wonder when all this happened and how if he's imprinted on nessie. Great 1st chp!
emoweirdnation chapter 25 . 4/21/2013
So Danny's a good guy... just like Sam was.
emoweirdnation chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Did embry... imprint on Jayme
Guest chapter 26 . 12/2/2012
i fucking hate emily so much...scar faced glad of all the things leah said to her she deserved that and more...
Time Watchers chapter 26 . 10/5/2012
Still hate Emily's stinking guts.
Time Watchers chapter 24 . 10/5/2012
I hate Emily more than Sam. Stupid selfish woman.
Time Watchers chapter 21 . 10/5/2012
I am not impressed with Sam at all.