Reviews for 20 Ways to Kill Naru
NTSEFAN chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
THIS WAS AWESOME!

I can tell you this is the bestest thing I have ever seen! You're not the only one who was thinking of the same thing. I could think of 80 more ways or so to kill her off. I like the ideas you choose, especially the TMNT one. Just like what JP Lake had said, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't last one day alone in New York City!

When I write fanfics one day, I intend to do something similar, but entitled "100 ways to kill Naru." It be like yours but about 5 times longer.

Love your ideas though! Carry on soldier!
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
OMG! Jack Cayman sweet! Maybe there is one more thing that it should be included. Leave her alone in the forest and let Slenderman take it. This story is funny and awesome! I tried to do a Madworld/Love Hina except it failed. I am determined to make another except with a few changes.
Neo-byzantium chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
What fun, all your ways to kill Naru are quite interesting. I can think of a bunch of different ways to kill Naru too, lol!
JP Lake chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Love The Deaths! 1,000 Ways To Die worthy!
Yeah, the PS3 and 360 controllers would be good. The Wii Remote can't get the job done. I'm actually waiting for the day that a FanFic Author somewhere in the world makes a Love Hina story where Naru finally goes to jail. She may be a good puncher, but she can't survive in the big house.

I loved number 9: She couldn't survive the TMNT onslaught, hell, she couldn't survive New York City! I'll bet 50 dollars that Naru couldn't survive 15 seconds in Hell's Kitchen!
Knowing you, Major, there has to be more ways to 86 Naru. When you find more, I will be watching...
Lake Out.
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
ive never really saw the series but what i did see reminded me of ranma 1/2...anyway this was pretty funny and i for one hope that u continue this...keep up the good work dude
Cizzymac chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
In lieu of a real review, I figure a quote from Billy Madison might be in order:

Mr. Powell, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

C
raintheangels chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I say send a sortie of Trident II D-5 ICBM's from USS Nebraska (SSBN 739) after her.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Semper Fidelis...lol i have to agree that private haggard is awesme(who else would single handedly invade a neutral country!) after reading this i reread and rewatched love hina and i came to a conclusion...Naru is a complete dick to him. no matter what he treats her like a princess and this is how she treats him...fuck her i cant believe i ever even liked looking at her. I hope jesus would pound some sense into her meth cooked excuse for a brain. Go mutsumi and kitsune san!
Beth Cyra chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I loved the Ryu refrence as I am a big fan of the Ninja Gaiden series, same as the refrence to Dead or Alive (I do main Ryu in 4) I also got a kick out of the Nanoha refrence and the Madworld one as well.

But over all I just kinda got a sick pleasure of this little piece because I really hated Naru far more then any of the other characters from Love Hina.

Thank you for posting this funny little one shot.
SlippyTheWeasel chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
In case anyone wants to revier Major's stories, be careful, he'll flame you in a PM cause he's gutless and won't do it where others can read it.

Here's what he sent me.

"Hey there, PRICK!

Look, I sat back and let Aria do the talkin' when you piece of sh(i)t reviewed "I Could See You".

I just let it slide.

But!

You.f(u) . !

Look, I dunno WHAT the F(U)CK's YOUR problem with me, and I honestly DON'T give a sh(i)t. But what I don't get is WTF are ya doin' readin' MY fics?

If ya think I'm such an (a)sshole, then why the f(u)ck are you readin' ANY of my fics, eh? 'Cuz ya want somebody to f(u)cking notice you?

Well, let's just see how many heads turn to read your stupid-(a)ss review, you pathetic bastard.

'Sides, just so you know, "Yet Another of Many Xovers" is a CRACKfic!

Sh(i)t DOESN'T have to make sense! Jack(a)ss!

So!

F(U)CK YOU!

Semper-Fi. Carry on.

"
TwinBladeWarrior chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
You should do a "Naru must die" fic, like Baka-gaijin's "Mamoru must die"
Moiderah chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
With Dokuro, Wouldn't she just bring her back to life...

AND. KILL. HER. AGAIN?

That would be funny...

But I don't hate Naru...ROFLMAO
Aria Veritro chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
That's just beautiful.

I love it. It's everything that she deserves!
orionpax09 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Nice one. Though there are certainly plenty of extremely gruesome ways to do in the beast that is Naru. Like tying her to a chair and forcing her to watch every episode of "Barney and Friends" back to back. And as for the Turtles, they don't usually go in for killing.

Still, I know what you mean about reading something that makes Naru seem even nastier than ever. I've been working on writing an outline of all the NGE episodes, so I can use it as a framework to more accurately write my stories. And I don't know about you, but I do tend to mute the Red Devil, or fast-forward past some of her nastier stunts when I watch the show. However, for this project to work, I can't do that. So I have to things like watch her ruin Shinji's first kiss over and over again, just to make sure the outline comes out exactly right. I swear, it's like learning to hate Asuka all over again.

I'll have to check out "Repercussions", though. Sounds like it might be interesting.
HateTsunderes chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Oh...I HATED Naru in Repercussions. I'm glad that Shinobu dressed that bitch down! I think that Haruka went too easy on Naru, considering the fact that not a minute after Haruka finished talking, the bitch had the NERVE to talk back!

I've never liked Naru. I've watched a few episodes of the anime and I've only read certain parts of the manga when I go to the bookstores. Loved Kanako's punch, hated Naru and Kei's wedding.