Reviews for Tangled Up
mia58 chapter 18 . 7/15/2009
Nice chapter. Happy to see Ziva strong and confident and for once doing what she wants not what is asked of her. When season seven returns, I hope we see that Director David is not as much of a * as he appeared to be in the finale.
Gemcity08 chapter 18 . 7/15/2009
What a fantastic chapter! I really love the interaction between Ziva and her father. I honestly don't think Eli is as bad as everyone is making him out to be. I can only hope that next season they will show his personality to be more like what you have written. Great job!
miffy92 chapter 17 . 7/11/2009
i love your NCIS stories plz continue this ASAP i tend to forget the stroy if i wait too long after reading it...

i love how you capture emotions and actions...it mkz u feel as if u r part of the action everything...YOU ARE GUD..keep it up
dkscully1121 chapter 17 . 7/4/2009
Yeah! Another chapter.

The broom closet scene was cute. I can understand her wanting some space and not wanting to have that conversation right before the mission.

I am so glad that Yadin is now out of the picture and Ziva and the baby are relatively safe.

Now I can not wait for them to finally have the conversation as things get back to normal, well normal for them. Hopefully they will both be allowed to return to DC now and not be separated again.
thevigilante15 chapter 17 . 7/2/2009
understandable. I have stories years old I still need to finish:) LOL Great chapter!
ScarletCourt chapter 17 . 7/1/2009
Was just beginning to wonder if your move went OK. :) Glad to see you're back. So sorry to hear about losing whole chapters. I hate that when it happens.

Loved how you had Tony and Ziva holed up in a broom closet. :) Now after Tony arrives and the light is gone again, I was wondering how they managed to see one another, unless the broom closet is like that scene in Cloak where it has a window that lets diffuse light into there. Love how Tony tries to undress her as Ziva tries to get ready for the mission. Now that she's back in his sight, he can't keep his hands away from her. :) Also really love those little tidbits you share with us where the lost of contact affects the two of them more than they would like to admit as if only in contact are they whole. I think they elevate this story to the next level, which makes it all the more enjoyable.

Poor Ziva no longer in total control of her emotions. "Damn Hormones." :) That is so true though. I recall screaming at my husband once for getting rid of paper bags from fast food take out. Pregnancy hormones can bypass the logic wiring out of some of us. It's highly embarrassing to recall that particular incident. lol.

“Dammit! I had this whole witty remark about make-up sex planned and I went and stepped on my own line!” Love this line. Somehow you manage to make Tony more adorable in this fic than in the show. :) I really like how you write Tony here.

It's amazing how Tony and Ziva have the most inappropriate of timings (I mean really? Love declarations in a broom closet. ;) ), but then, exactly how much time have they spent together since getting together? Less than 48 hrs? I really hope that you will give them more time to process their relationship, their feelings, etc., before the baby arrives. They will need it before something else is added to their situation. Just realized that I obviously see this story as the real thing, lol. :P I think it's a testament to your storytelling abilities. :)

I have to say that Tulips are an interesting choice since it's not likely that Ziva would have encountered them in her childhood living in Israel.

I need to go back to a previous chapter where Eli David was either discussed or featured. I liked how you juxtaposed Tony's view of Eli David and Eli's reaction to Ziva. He doesn't know about his grandchild to be yet, does he?

Interesting that Ezra is involved, but I guess he counts as Yadin's entourage. I thought it interesting that Ziva mentions Yadin "being secure in our web" and I think I've been watching too much Spiderman since I didn't think of it being a malapropism (?) until you had Tony point it out. lol.

LOL that Ziva was admonishing Tony so loudly on the intercom about the possibility of him blurting out his feelings "with Gibbs sitting two feet away" that even Eli David was curious what was going on.

I really like how you spelled out why Gibbs sent Tony to go after Ezra. It shows why Gibbs is team lead and it shows a concern for Tony that Gibbs often doesn't show outwardly.

Nice twist by having Yadin come to the cafe and hold a gun to himself. That was most certainly unexpected. :)

Great take down of Ezra by Tony! Always nice to see a competent Tony.

This line, "She knows all too well the fine art of psychological manipulation at which Mossad is so adept," made me think twice. Is this true in real life or is it something that the series has promoted? I am not familiar with the inner workings of Mossad, so I was just curious whether his was true or not.

Nice that you gave Eli David a piece of the action. For a moment I was worried that you were going to have Ziva get shot by Yadin and put the baby in jeopardy (which IMHO is a tad cliche), but thank goodness, that was not to be. :)

The next chapter cannot come too soon. I'm really looking forward to it. :)
ziny-dinozzo chapter 17 . 7/1/2009
hey, cbf signing in. great chap :)
cyn23 chapter 17 . 7/1/2009
hey, great new chapter, i really like it
debook210 chapter 17 . 7/1/2009
wow...that was so cool! really liked how well that scene turned out! totally wasn't what i was expecting but was just what i wanted! really loved the dialogue between tony and ziva both in the broom closet and prior to the taking down of suspects!can't wait to read the next bit!
aldean10 chapter 17 . 6/30/2009
really good story love it!
splum chapter 17 . 6/30/2009
Well, whatever your feelings on action sequences are, this one was very well done. And of course, your Tony/Ziva interactions were both beautiful and in character. I missed this story, and I'm glad your computer troubles (those just suck, don't they?)/writer's block have ended. Thanks for updating and I look forward to more!
StaplesGirl chapter 17 . 6/30/2009
Another amazing chapter! I'm so glad you are updating again. I was having serious withdrawals,lol.
pencilsinabag chapter 17 . 6/30/2009
first, ugh i hate it when computers do that.

second, um, yay? and aww ziva, who doesn't want to hear it in a broom closet (i can see that) and dinozzo, being, well, himself lol

(oh ziva, roses are overrated anyway)
theonewhowrotetatertots chapter 17 . 6/30/2009
I will have to say, the wait was worth it, although I did about have a heart attack near the end. Can't wait to read more. :)
BigRed502 chapter 17 . 6/30/2009
aww i love the Tiva banter! too cute!

i'm glad they got him. cant wait for the daisies!

haha i love "...and scene" :P update soon