Reviews for Tangled Up
Nice chapter.
Tiva Bade Cavanaugh chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Very nice Tiva moments:)
Tiva Bade Cavanaugh chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Tony's point of view is great- both comical and heartbroken.
Tiva Bade Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I hope Ziva is okay!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/1/2013
This is an awesome story. I hope it will have many more chapters because I don't want it to end! You have done a beautiful job with these characters. Thanks for sharing!
bluemoonfaerie chapter 22 . 4/1/2013
I just finished this recently. I'm sooooo late to the party, I know. I just had time to stalk every stories you ever made from the beginning. :p

I don't usually enjoy long stories involving pregnant Ziva or baby fic, so I usually pushed them aside to read later (and then I forget about it of course *sigh*) but I'm glad I continue to read this. You are amazing. I admit that I'm a little confused about the timeline. Sometimes I forget that "present day" means when they finally meet again in Barcelona.

Reading this is like watching an action romance movie, something like Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I like the little detail that Sarah's father is a fan of Deep Six and later he become a pen pal with McGee. Oh, and that decoy team at the hospital in Barcelona? It's brilliant! I kind of wondering why the hell it took so long for the hospital to check on Ziva's condition. xDD

And I read your other fic, the one involving Tony's meeting with Jeanne, prior to this. Long before this as I recall. Well I like how you make Jeanne more human. I actually didn't hate her that much when she first appear on the show. She seems fine. Of course I already know she's La Granouille's daughter and a means to and end because I don't start watching NCIS when season 4 aired, but I truly think she's acceptable. Maybe this is not a very popular opinion but at the start the one I want to strangle was Tony because he lied and made Ziva all worried (I don't rewatch season 4 that much because I can't stand Ziva's expression of hurt). But then Jeanne goes on about Tony not saying that he loves her when he certainly did it over the phone not too long ago, and the moving debacle, and on and on, and I just... NO.

This is getting longer. Haha. Okay, I will continue to read your stories that I haven't read yet. To this day, my favorite of all is still "Hope is the Thing with Feather. 3

Best wishes.

Faye.
Elshumkelate chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
Loving this story, and all your writing for that matter. Your characterization is spot on! One small critique: if Ziva's belly is still flat when she's in the hospital, her baby won't have a discernable face in an ultrasound. It'd probably just look like a bean or something. Otherwise, again, FANTABULOUS writing! :-)
Zed chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
Oh god indeed.
ncisloverinnc chapter 22 . 1/10/2012
This was really wonderful. I was a bit worried about the whole pregnant Ziva storyline, but you handled it beautifully. The plot was interesting, and I love the twist at the end. Or was it the beginning? I also liked that you showed Eli David's human side, and his struggle between family and country loyalties. Another great job!
AliyahNCIS chapter 22 . 1/8/2012
Wow! Very nicely done. I loved the last scene of them as a family together in Israel, but the whole story was magificent. Ziva's cover being blown and having to escape and Gibbs and Tony coming to rescue her and she and Tony being adorable together and catching the bad guys and...well, everything actually.

I read Tethered first and I loved it, I read the Jeanne one that comes after this and it's nice to see from a different perspective. I think you did a fabulous job, glad I got to it after you'd finished writing so I didn't have to wait and could just read it straight through. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
Kastia chapter 22 . 9/20/2011
Great story! You definitely should keep writing about things in this storyverse. I'm interested in seeing how and if Ziva gets back onto the team and how you could use the incorporate details of the mole into this 'verse.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/15/2011
Oh. My. Goodness! Just finished and let me tell you. That is the BEST NCIS fanfic I have ever read. Hands down. I thought you captured each character perfectly. And the storyline was fantastic! Yes, it was a bit cliche to have Ziva pregnant, but I thought you handled it beautifully! Can't wait to read more of your work. Kudos!
445 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »