Reviews for Tangled Up
ScarletCourt chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
Nice couple of scenes that nicely juxtaposes Ziva and Tony's situations. Ziva is disgusted by a man with a child who betrays his own country leading her to have to "take care" of him. Tony being on the ship being "compacted" by the walls of his cell/room. He's still not dealing with Jenny's death well. Mix that with the first/last night together with Ziva and it's a night of torturing himself for being too late to save Jenny and too late for anything more than that one encounter with Ziva. I like the superball. Gives Tony something to spend his anger energy on.

The only thing I hope is that you aren't leading us to Ziva being pregnant from her only encounter with Tony. In my opinion, that would take away some of the intensity you've built into this story. I think it would be more powerful if Ziva's situation gone awry is the result of her discovering her emotional side while at NCIS and hence losing her hard edge to do the work for Mossad. However, I've got a nagging feeling in the back of my mind because she's more tired than usual, she's nauseous/throwing up when hungry, and she was surprised to find her target's photo of his daughter and wondering why someone with a child would betray his country. All possible symptoms of an early pregnancy. On the other hand, maybe I've just got pregnancy on the brain. :)

I hope that I've redeemed myself with these two reviews after being unintentionally tardy.
ScarletCourt chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Just realized that I never reviewed the first two chapters of this wonderful fic. My bad. So to make amends, here goes ...

Great start to the story. Intense situation for Ziva and something has gone awry requiring her to call up Gibbs for help. Another intense scene the morning after the reassignment when Tony has to fly out and he and Ziva have just discovered each other. I love how Tony thinks of resigning first and then suggesting that Ziva quit Mossad. He really wants to work it out. I also love how Ziva is rushing him out the door with her words but not her actions and how she is trying to memorize the last kiss and touches between them. Great to see Gibbs taking Tony with him to rescue Ziva this time.

Off to review the next chapter.
ScarletCourt chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
Nice chapter. I could feel the tiredness radiating off Ziva. I also liked your Eli David. He demands affection from Ziva despite turning her into an assassin. Seems like he's expecting the respect that a father is owed except he doesn't play the protective role of a father himself. Interesting juxtaposition that I think you've captured quite well.

Great scene with Tony and Ziva on their last night in DC. Tony needs Ziva like a man needs water after their reassignment. Ziva is the person who has loved Tony for a long time and lets him in just a little for the time being as she has no idea if she will see him again.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
chiroho chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
A chapter with both a light and a dark side. Dark in the fact that Ziva's father seemed to have sent her on a suicide mission, one even more dangerous than before. Light in the love shown between Tony and Ziva before she left D.C. They offset each other nicely.
M E Wofford chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
I hate Eli.

I hope that's the reaction you're looking for.

Good chapter.

Very intense in beginning and end from different energies!
thevigilante15 chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
Loved it!
mia58 chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
Really good insights into both of the characters. Very well written. I guess I'll have to wait until next week for more. Look forward to it.
chiroho chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
It always seemed as though Ziva would be doing some very nasty "wet" work during her time back with Mossad. I mean, that's what she'd done before, and I wonder why the show seemed to portray not a whole lot as having happened save the one undercover mission. I am sure that she could have struggled a lot more with having to adjust about being back with Mossad, and you portray that very well.

As for Tony, I'm glad that you noted that if he was drinking it was illicit as most US Navy vessels are "dry" ships. I definitely feel very sorry for him though. He's stuck on a ship with so much time to stew over what happened, and nobody he knows to help him through this. I can definitely see Tony going very stir crazy, and wanting to be off the ship more than anything.

Nicely done so far.
cyn23 chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
great new chapter
pencilsinabag chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
oh, next week, next week, i can't wait
debook210 chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
YES! I'm soo glad you posted today! I really enjoyed tony's perspective on what happened inbetween JD and Last Man Standing. It contrasts nicely with Ziva's perspective. The story is a bit choppy but it fits with the way in which tony is feeling, so good choice!

I really like how you're taking your time to set this up. now that being said...please please please post tommorow!
ImmIRose chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
You did well with Tony's POV. I really wanted to see more of his time afloat in the show, just to see how he coped. Same with Ziva being in Israel, I always imagined it would be somewhat like your fic.

Great chapter, looking forward to more.
M E Wofford chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
Good chapter

You got inside their heads, both of them, really well!
thevigilante15 chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
loved it!
pencilsinabag chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
oh, yum

i read tether first right, and looked at your profile for more (cause, you know, something that good, there's bound to be more right?) so anyway, i look again today and YUM new tiva fic yay!
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 Next »